RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
gym is broken and will only show rooms from previous locations (also not a fan of the rooms hiding all the time, imo an arrow up (show) down (hide) would work better

save yes/no text is same color as background, not great

no way to increase aria affection after stage 2 corruption (not sure if bug or intended since the phone says there is still content)

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
The update pasted into 1.15 seems completely buggy. So I'm downloading the whole game again. All I really want (for Christmas) is that finally the hide-dialogue-screen H-button finally works.
After you've tried the full download, please post and let us know if this fixes the issues with the update-only.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
gym is broken and will only show rooms from previous locations (also not a fan of the rooms hiding all the time, imo an arrow up (show) down (hide) would work better

save yes/no text is same color as background, not great

no way to increase aria affection after stage 2 corruption (not sure if bug or intended since the phone says there is still content)
and no clue about how to get to the church..

garyH

May 25, 2017
Has and option been added to fix Lucy yet or is she still stuck as a bimbo most of the time? Haven't played since v0.2 but I see some of the new characters have options to remain petite, hoping a similar option has been added for Lucy.

Username7

May 1, 2017
Here's the changelog.
Changelog:

The company, introducing Mira, Aria and Jean and introducing the church (scene with Gabi and Sonia)

Jessica's full path and Aria's partial path

Also to clear up some confusion the bugfix with the links is the pre Christmas Patch, it does fix many of the issues including the gym, exit button being the same color, H hiding dialog ect the only thing I've seen it doesn't fix is Claire's profile and one screen of Cammy at the church. Now the bad news is for me at least it did nothing for the "update only" method I had to do a new full version download to get it to work right.

Reactions: Jin56

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
After you've tried the full download, please post and let us know if this fixes the issues with the update-only.
The bugs are gone, but it's still not possible to hide the dialogue box. And I can't find the church. But thanks for replying!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
there is a patch for fixing some bugs in v1.20

above contains download links. it is a public post so not need to be a subscriber to download

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of My New Neighbours 1.20
Incest patch added.
Added toggle for nav buttons.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Special Instructions: Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
Mega
Updated my Android port to v1.20

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I think they are talking about Kate and Lena there

Edit: Forget it, the new "Hide the location button stuff made me not see the archives. Found them.
they've like...only ONE dialogue...so that's when their part of the update ends...

FlyingAceCMX

Nov 16, 2019
I usually just lurk here, though I have to say, this one is definitely one of my favorites.

That being said, I haven't been able to hide the dialog box for several updates, either. I always just figured it was just me.

Since I also saw this mentioned, I've also had trouble finding the next objective on the phone. I did manage to find the church and company on the map, thanks to the helpful posters here.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I usually just lurk here, though I have to say, this one is definitely one of my favorites.

That being said, I haven't been able to hide the dialog box for several updates, either. I always just figured it was just me.

Since I also saw this mentioned, I've also had trouble finding the next objective on the phone. I did manage to find the church and company on the map, thanks to the helpful posters here.
You've Kali as avatar, meaning that you at least heard of Harem Hotel

but this game is one of your favourites? O_O colour me shocked.

Don't know what you will say once you played the games in my signature then XD

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes