ashkar666

Sep 26, 2018
Please tell me there's going to be a way to deal with Jessica that leaves her unhappy and you never have to actually touch the bitch. Maybe get her fired and left to be a hooker or something.
There's absolutely no excuse for him being so cooperative, fuck her and fuck that old bitch, don't bother turning them, just fuck them up and throw them out in the street to rot.

...Why the hell is Jessica's whole route just the MC being a pathetic beta bitch????
Don't follow her orders!? Tell her to go fuck herself with a cactus, who gives a shit what the senile dried up old hag in charge has to say, SHE'S the one desperate for an heir to take over, she can just pucker up and kiss some ass for a chance to get what she wants.

Why is does Jessica turn red?? isn't that only for royal blood?? Bad enough you have to stoop low enough to touching the filthy thing, you even go so far as to waste time turning her?

Last edited:
Reactions: Professor Black

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
The changelog doesn't really say a lot.
So How much in terms of content there is in this update ? (scenes / events / animations/ play time)
Thanks.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The changelog doesn't really say a lot.
So How much in terms of content there is in this update ? (scenes / events / animations/ play time)
Thanks.
barely something. 30-40 mins if you go slow bc you must find the company and the church(which can be found in late morning and afternoon)

Reactions: Erros

AlekeyZC

Apr 16, 2021
I can't see any scenes. The screen cuts to black after they say the obvious sex begins.
Is it a bug or a PC problem?

Marisco

Jun 20, 2018
This game is starting to suffer from the same problem Corruption by Mr.C had which is that so many girls have been added that I don't care for them anymore. I understand why the dev's do it because clearly if its been through this many iterations then they obviously have a winner and a new game might not be as well received.

I love the first couple of hours but then just so many girls and I'd rather of had more content with the ones I already enjoy.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This game is starting to suffer from the same problem Corruption by Mr.C had which is that so many girls have been added that I don't care for them anymore. I understand why the dev's do it because clearly if its been through this many iterations then they obviously have a winner and a new game might not be as well received.

I love the first couple of hours but then just so many girls and I'd rather of had more content with the ones I already enjoy.
i agree ^_^

heehoomann

Dec 6, 2019
they said talk 3 times in in game walkthrough.. wtf
The problem that they (and myself) have, is that once you talk to Gabi at the church for the first time, you can’t interact with her anymore. Now when I go to the church, there’s just an image of the entrance with Gabi standing in front of it. I can interact with nothing but the map, the time thingy and the phone. Can’t click on Gabi or anything else..

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

asethm

Nov 4, 2019
Rmaximus would it be possible to add more information to the phone in future updates? At this point there’s so many girls and so much has happened that every new update has me trying to figure out the changelog like a puzzle.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Is thus dead on android?
It wont work on JoiPlay,
You have to hover on the screen to get the rooms to pop up,
And there's no options in any room not even in he kitchen when everyone is there.

Edit: Nvm It works just fine after I updated all the joiplay stuff.

That hover for rooms thing is annoying,
Should be a toggle.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes