Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I tried looking in earlier pages, but I only found complaints like my own, so why is the game so big? if it can be compressed and a compressed version exist why not provide that as the default download?
because the dev doesn't listen, we even try to teach him to to compress stuff properly...we got ignored

the dev ultimately is either a superlazy dumbass, or doesn't like to be successful nor liked

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
because the dev doesn't listen, we even try to teach him to to compress stuff properly...we got ignored

the dev ultimately is either a superlazy dumbass, or doesn't like to be successful nor liked
That's just stupid why constantly shoot yourself in the foot, no one is gonna download a massive game when it's 10 times the size of other games, even games with 10 times the playtime are 10 times smaller, most people will think this bloated size is because of a crypto miner or something and never download the game while the other won't download it because it's gonna take too long to download with how half the links throttle your speed unless you pay for a premium account and the other are under the mercy of randomely corrupting the download so you'll have to download everything all over again.

A game this large with no torrent or split in parts or compressed on the launch of each version is just bad

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
That's just stupid why constantly shoot yourself in the foot, no one is gonna download a massive game when it's 10 times the size of other games, even games with 10 times the playtime are 10 times smaller, most people will think this bloated size is because of a crypto miner or something and never download the game while the other won't download it because it's gonna take too long to download with how half the links throttle your speed unless you pay for a premium account and the other is also under the mercy of randomely corrupting the download so you'll have to download everything all over again.

A game this large with no torrent or split in parts or compressed on the launch of each version is just bad
Ask him...maybe this time will answer...but don't expect an answer...i was (back before he was working on Realm of Lust) his bestfriend or something...and he straight up started to ignore me during mid-development of Realm of Lust

Not to mention that the graphic is basic low-quality Honey Select 1...damn even Dark Magic looks ALMOST better than this game...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It has a torrent on the usuall page ( ). It is not from the dev, but from volunteer.

For statistic v1.20 has:
  • 508 PNG 19.2 MB
  • 2063 WEBM 3.1 GB
  • 17244 JPG 4.3 GB
So, the JPG would be compressed better and, I assume, would become 2/3 to 3/4 smaller (without more compression only better...). So, the whole game would be 6.2 GB instead of 7.6 GB. Assuming the compression of the whole game would be the same, then instead of 5.8 GB 7z archive, it would become 4.7 GB 7z archive, so overall around 1 GB space saved...

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So, the JPG would be compressed better and, I assume, would become 2/3 to 3/4 smaller (without more compression only better...). So, the whole game would be 6.2 GB instead of 7.6 GB. Assuming the compression of the whole game would be the same, then instead of 5.8 GB 7z archive, it would become 4.7 GB 7z archive, so overall around 1 GB space saved...
Basically almost halved the total "weight"

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I may have found a work around for the spa date crash. Don't leave the house, then return to Ali's room and sleep next to her. The exception error didn't occur when I did that.
gg wp then, i'll still be back in the next update, bugs or not bugs XD

and not because i like the game, but because i'm bored and there isn't much else to play(that matches what i like)

Magearna

Sep 16, 2021
How do you unlock Michelle's house? I've talked to Greta outside the store and also transformed Michelle so now she wears a fishnet bra in the store.

zhiphius

Jul 26, 2022
How do you unlock Michelle's house? I've talked to Greta outside the store and also transformed Michelle so now she wears a fishnet bra in the store.
Try visiting your room at all times of day. I know Greta wants another conversation after the initial meetup which should unlock their house.

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
Continue with Michelle for now. Next you talk to Michelle in late afternoon (early night may work as well) in the store again. You may need to advance other characters stories further first. I can't remember if you need to finish Lily, Cammy, and Ally before continuing with Michelle or not. It's been a little while, but I think I got stuck because I had tried to do Michelle before them. I also don't remember when you meet Val, the cop, but you probably need to meet her too.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes