Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of My New Neighbours 1.20
Incest patch added.
Added toggle for nav buttons.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Special Instructions: Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

Updated 14/01/23
Toggle for nav buttons now in all locations
Fixed an issue with Maria in phone screen(Was MAria not Maria)
Mega
Updated my Android port to fix a couple of issues.

Reactions: MidwestKai

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Isn't the game made in ren'py most games have their assets in a file called archive.rpa or images.rpa and those are usually smaller why not use that method instead of having the bloated files as they come out of being rendered
RPA files are the equivalent of zip store. nothing is compressed

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Hello
I made a short mod and some fix for the phone screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mod is vor the v 1.45
Have a try... :)

Last edited:

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
I'm getting an error when trying to open the game.

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/interactions.rpy", line 2: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Sat Jan 14 09:25:40 2023

Someone had any similar issue?

wingtai

Dec 4, 2022

i download that mega link and play with my old save is no problem

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018

Open that file in a text editor and shift everything left 4 spaces(reverse tab)
Older RenPy versions ignore a lot of indentation errors but newer ones don't.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Two things:

1. The gym seems to be glitched, as the navigation bar at the bottom has rooms for other places instead of the gym.

2. I'm wondering if you could add an option for fully-converted demons to change their body modification options, such as the goth/bimbo for May or the proportions option for Michelle.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
This game started out pretty good but the more women introduced, it started getting worse and worse. Should focus more on the Main Li's and story. Harem and incest is what drew me in but the family content started to become less and less of a focus and the story also just not there anymore. It's just not worth following anymore. It's just one big Fuckfest. And your harem.... what harem? Doesn't really feel like they are very loyal to the MC. Heck the blue haired sister even had a little fun with a random customer where she works and laughed about it when telling MC. Lucy the other sister having sex with the Neighbor without you.

Danielcpu

May 14, 2022
This game started out pretty good but the more women introduced, it started getting worse and worse. Should focus more on the Main Li's and story. Harem and incest is what drew me in but the family content started to become less and less of a focus and the story also just not there anymore. It's just not worth following anymore. It's just one big Fuckfest. And your harem.... what harem? Doesn't really feel like they are very loyal to the MC. Heck the blue haired sister even had a little fun with a random customer where she works and laughed about it when telling MC. Lucy the other sister having sex with the Neighbor without you.
well they are succubus now so they pretty much needed something to calm their lust down but that's not gonna happend since as the those succubus told him that he needed to corrupt almost everyone including the church and u think think mc can keep doing em well he can but not at the same time.So the girl have some quick lesbian time huhu soo yea i mean the mc want every single girl but remember the there is no slave tag sooo they are still your but they have a bit of freedom to do whatever they want

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
well they are succubus now so they pretty much needed something to calm their lust down but that's not gonna happend since as the those succubus told him that he needed to corrupt almost everyone including the church and u think think mc can keep doing em well he can but not at the same time.So the girl have some quick lesbian time huhu soo yea i mean the mc want every single girl but remember the there is no slave tag sooo they are still your but they have a bit of freedom to do whatever they want
But that's what i'm saying to many Li's. I mean sure have some side fucks. But way to many women. Your favorite gets lost in the shuffle and not enough content for your favorite. Yeah sure need to control their lust but they could atleast keep it to the Main Li. As i said before The blue haired sister had her fun with a random customer at her work. Instead of creating new women to fuck Dev could focus more on the main Li and the story.

Reactions: battali0n

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Instead of creating new women to fuck Dev could focus more on the main Li and the story.
I think you're missing the point, the whole plot is about turning as many people as possible into demons, going out to find more women to fuck and, most importantly, turn IS the story.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I think you're missing the point, the whole plot is about turning as many people as possible into demons, going out to find more women to fuck and, most importantly, turn IS the story.
yep...i mean it isn't a good plot...because it means the dev can milk the shit out of this game with literally no invested effort into a serious plot...remove this "plot" and the game would be...not a game...just a bunch of pictures MAYBE

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes