AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
It has a torrent on the usuall page ( ). It is not from the dev, but from volunteer.

For statistic v1.20 has:
  • 508 PNG 19.2 MB
  • 2063 WEBM 3.1 GB
  • 17244 JPG 4.3 GB
So, the JPG would be compressed better and, I assume, would become 2/3 to 3/4 smaller (without more compression only better...). So, the whole game would be 6.2 GB instead of 7.6 GB. Assuming the compression of the whole game would be the same, then instead of 5.8 GB 7z archive, it would become 4.7 GB 7z archive, so overall around 1 GB space saved...
Isn't the game made in ren'py most games have their assets in a file called archive.rpa or images.rpa and those are usually smaller why not use that method instead of having the bloated files as they come out of being rendered

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Isn't the game made in ren'py most games have their assets in a file called archive.rpa or images.rpa and those are usually smaller why not use that method instead of having the bloated files as they come out of being rendered
Either the dev is an idiot, or he is using the whole "the game weights a lot" as a bait for people, like he believes that people will think "if the game is this big, must have TONS of content! Let's download it!"

Reactions: Foxy-Sama

Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
so i know this has been prolly asked already but thats 124 pages to go through to find the answer, but if you don't skip prologue does that mean its NTR route or can you play the prologue and avoid the NTR route?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Why does MC have a pussy when he transforms into demon form?
I know a succubus (female) can swap between pussy/dick/both, whenever, but males usually just have dicks, as far as I knew.
This is just weird. This is also another reason why we need more than just the "transformation" tag.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
so i know this has been prolly asked already but thats 124 pages to go through to find the answer, but if you don't skip prologue does that mean its NTR route or can you play the prologue and avoid the NTR route?
NTR not implemented yet, probably you'll skip until the choice between routes

• Angry
Reactions: noobchan51515

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
good don't care for ntr so was worried that one said harem path and the other nothing so if i understand we make the choice if we want ntr then
The original plan was to have a Harem route and an NTR route.

The Harem route is now an absolutely (and unnecessarily) massive download, and plans have changed. Dev has indicated he might do an NTR version of the game when this one is done, but this particular title will not have NTR, and that version of the game will be a wholly different download.

Reactions: longjohngold

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
good don't care for ntr so was worried that one said harem path and the other nothing so if i understand we make the choice if we want ntr then
yep, but for now the NTR-choice isn't available...also i don't think it will be implemented at all...because the dev would need to make a second game with MC probably watching like 20-characters being fucked while he watches

not sure it's worth it...i mean...i don't know how rich NTR-enjoyers are...

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Playing on JoiPlay,
Transitions seem to lag,
Several scenes so far went from start to finish skipping the actual sex animations,
Sound would cut off at the transition point but remain on that render for 2 or more taps then cut directly to the end render.

Some scenes do play sex animations.

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
yep, but for now the NTR-choice isn't available...also i don't think it will be implemented at all...because the dev would need to make a second game with MC probably watching like 20-characters being fucked while he watches

not sure it's worth it...i mean...i don't know how rich NTR-enjoyers are...
IMO the NTR-path would be interesting. Seeing from an outside-MC how the changes to the bodies of the female characters are happening while they get turned sounds good to me.

But I have read somewhere here that the NTR-path is scrapped, so it will most likely not come at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Akainu456

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
IMO the NTR-path would be interesting. Seeing from an outside-MC how the changes to the bodies of the female characters are happening while they get turned sounds good to me.

But I have read somewhere here that the NTR-path is scrapped, so it will most likely not come at all.
i don't care about NTR, not a fan, i can't find enjoyment from it...but yeah NTR may become the next game of the developer...unless he plans to have a Renpy-game big like 50gb XD bc so fare we're close to 10gb and there is no end...

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
i don't care about NTR, not a fan, i can't find enjoyment from it...but yeah NTR may become the next game of the developer...unless he plans to have a Renpy-game big like 50gb XD bc so fare we're close to 10gb and there is no end...
I dont mind NTR, as long as it is optional (which would be the case by picking a route) and it ticks my other preferences (for this game Breast Expansion, I would get angry if the person NTRing the MC would prefer small boobs :mad: ).

Just saying that I think it can fit with this game. But the NTR-path was most likely planned from the start, but this game got so much content that it reached the point of no return, which means that there will be no NTR-path anymore due too much work and too much size.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Just saying that I think it can fit with this game. But the NTR-path was most likely planned from the start, but this game got so much content that it reached the point of no return, which means that there will be no NTR-path anymore due too much work and too much size.
Precisely what i said already ^_^

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
LeBarbierDeSeville I noticed your review saying there is no in game guide.
there is actually an in game guide, its easy to miss though.
on top left of the screen there is a small black rectangle that blends into the background.
that is meant to be a smartphone. click on it to open in the game guide.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
LeBarbierDeSeville I noticed your review saying there is no in game guide.
there is actually an in game guide, its easy to miss though.
on top left of the screen there is a small black rectangle that blends into the background.
that is meant to be a smartphone. click on it to open in the game guide.
what the review means is that there is No Guide to the new characters, i personally may have missed some characters just because i don't know how to access them, nor if they're even IN the game at all, actually i couldn't know, because the changelog explains that maybe a character has been introduced, but not where to click to get the intruduction scene

also the smartphone thing? is valid only for known-character and the guide is "raise this character stat up to 5/10/15/20/25/30" <- that's it, it's brainless and useless

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
what the review means is that there is No Guide to the new characters, i personally may have missed some characters just because i don't know how to access them, nor if they're even IN the game at all, actually i couldn't know, because the changelog explains that maybe a character has been introduced, but not where to click to get the intruduction scene

also the smartphone thing? is valid only for known-character and the guide is "raise this character stat up to 5/10/15/20/25/30" <- that's it, it's brainless and useless
when you get to 5/10/15 etc it tells you the next step. usually.
but fair enough, guide could certainly use improvements as well as making sure all the girls are there.

just wanted to let you know in case you completely missed it.
that guide button just blends into the background so well I didn't even notice it was there for a while and thought you were in the same boat.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes