Vodanhfx

May 20, 2021
Anyone know how to fix this problem where i have to hold below to turn on the places thingy?(im on mobile)

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
well the newest girl that was added was going to have sex with some one else and cocked blocked her and blacked mailed her into sleeping with MC. I know that's categorized as something else but falls in the genre

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Oh noes, not imaginary netorare between imaginary people!

:eek:

le sigh...

Before starting another one of these pointless emotional shitstorms, please folks, just... try, at least, to check your personal baggage at the door, and remember:

It.
Is.
Just.
A.
GAME.

...and one of the very few with a decent amount of breast expansion content, so please don't overreact, folks -_-

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
stupid question, how do you get KAT to go the Sub route instead of affection route?. Go for the kiss and not talk?.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I get an error when I try tostart a new gane or load a save
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The last couple lines of your error message (above the Windows version line) tells the issue. For some reason, the game can't find an image. I'd suggest starting by checking in the "game/images/nav" folder of the game and make sure the particular image the game is looking for is there. If it isn't, it may be a good idea to try deleting and redownloading the game.

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
dose evry single charicters breasts expand? i mean abbys are nice as they are....
With Abby you are given a chance to choose whether she grows or not. Off the top of my head I believe there are 3 characters where you get to choose.

Reactions: R P

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.20 + IC + Bugfix

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega
Size 2.11 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
You, are a bad motherfucker. Love your ports. Keep up the great work. Where we androiders don't see much love from devs, guys like you keep the love alive. So thanks from all us droiders and droidets. I'm not siscle or Ebert but I give you two thumbs up anyway. And yes I know his name's misspelled, cause I don't have a clue how to spell it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: R P and estrada777
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes