Magearna

Sep 16, 2021
How do I get access to May's room? Whenever I go to May's house I am stuck on a screen with her mom and have no options.

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
How do I get access to May's room? Whenever I go to May's house I am stuck on a screen with her mom and have no options.
her room is available in the afternoon. after you get trough Rin and May first transformation you get full access

Sep 13, 2019
I will say that after getting may her tattoos (big titty goth route) the new ones that appear after the increase of the corruption level makes me thing that she is easily cuckable (lost of a love interest) due to the queen of spades tattoo that she gains on her arm. its a nice one, but man doesnt fit the harem route lol

Reactions: Ssato243

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I will say that after getting may her tattoos (big titty goth route) the new ones that appear after the increase of the corruption level makes me thing that she is easily cuckable (lost of a love interest) due to the queen of spades tattoo that she gains on her arm. its a nice one, but man doesnt fit the harem route lol
that tat dissapears when you level her up the same happened to me XD btw guys since when does this game have NTR?

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2019
that tat dissapears when you level her up the same happened to me XD btw guys since when does this game have NTR?
The Ntr route isnt out yet, but its chosen (between ntr and harem) during the intro when mc goes over to the neighbors hours and discovers they are demons and you have to choose to help them or not to. The choice to not help is not available yet, but thats the non-sandbox ntr route.

Though on terms of when this was thought of. no idea. Doesnt seem to be a big focus, since its going to be a rather linear story from what it sounds like.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
The Ntr route isnt out yet, but its chosen (between ntr and harem) during the intro when mc goes over to the neighbors hours and discovers they are demons and you have to choose to help them or not to. The choice to not help is not available yet, but thats the non-sandbox ntr route.

Though on terms of when this was thought of. no idea. Doesnt seem to be a big focus, since its going to be a rather linear story from what it sounds like.
ok is just that I think I read something about the girls sleeping with others in the harem route

Sep 13, 2019
ok is just that I think I read something about the girls sleeping with others in the harem route
They sleep with other girls. no other guy is involved sexually after the girls get added to your succubi harem. (several attempts before, but all failures iirc)

this is actually mentioned in after choosing to enter the prologue iirc. because dev explains the differences between the ntr route and the harem route and what to expect.

Last edited:
Reactions: randomguy6516265165
Jan 14, 2023
Nice game, short bite-sized chunks and cute. Hoping there's a) more monsters and b) more of the story inter-twines the different families.

Anyhow, a couple of nasty show-stopping bugs in the current build, so don't do these:

1) Clicking Kat's daughter's profile (the maid) to get her stats = instant crash, repeatable

2) Going to the Police station and selecting interact after her story / after the club = instant crash, repeatable

Last edited:

shujinko

Jun 15, 2019
Good game so far
Was anyone else a little disappointed with Jessica's storyline, was hoping for some scenes before her corruption where she witnessed you with other members of your harem, slowly seeing all the women throwing themselves at you would have been cathartic to see her annoyed reaction.

Also corrupting her mother in front of her before she broke, maybe not have had Jessica in the office so she had to witness the corruption of her mother daily returning home praising the MC and slowing start to show signs of her attraction towards him.
Just felt very quick but that's my opinion.

Otherwise I've really enjoyed the storylines.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
1677970128629.png Yikes, guess that's it then. I think someone said the dev had discarded the idea but I guess he went through with it in the end. Shame.

Username7

May 1, 2017
View attachment 2439040 Yikes, guess that's it then. I think someone said the dev had discarded the idea but I guess he went through with it in the end. Shame.
NTR route's always been planed, As a short kinetic side story/extended bad ending. It was never going to be scraped the dev's toyed with making it its own side game due to how massive the main game's become. Either way it's not been implemented in any way shape or form yet. The only two things that I think could be why the tag was added is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How far is does the corruption go? Are we forced to Mind Break all or any of the girls? I have no problems awakening girls sexual appetites and helping them become more sexually adventurous, but I have no interest at all in turning girls into mindless sex slaves

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
How far is does the corruption go? Are we forced to Mind Break all or any of the girls? I have no problems awakening girls sexual appetites and helping them become more sexually adventurous, but I have no interest at all in turning girls into mindless sex slaves
No one ends up mindless, and off the top of my head I think only 1 character is even particularly reluctant.

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
I get a crash right after getting Ally to 10 affection and leaving the house and after she eats pie and goes to bed, it will crash if i leave their house.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Great game, but I'm saddened by how short a lot of the girls stories seem to be. Lots of them already labeled with No More Content as apposed to Next Update or No More For Now. Wouldn't be too bad if there was a way for more of the charcters to get progressed outside their "own" stories, but I would prefer more of the girls own stories

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes