Ziel

Jul 10, 2017
I have to say, I download Renpy game at least 1 or 2 daily and this is the first time Windows Defender send one to quarantine.
I will check it with another AV but my internet is shit so it may take a while.

Well I Check with MalwareBytes and it say is clean, I trust it more than Windows Defender, so most probably just a False Positive.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
OMG I am so happy about this update. I know it's a WIP but the pregnancy that has been done here with Aria is fantastic and just how I wanted it. I would love for this to be an option for every girl in the game.

Devka

May 8, 2017
I'm guessing the Mia convo asking the MC if she can leave early to go to church is the "main story church event". Since the MC agrees to go with her in two weeks, then hopes he will be able to convert her within 2 weeks. Considering neither Mia or Agatha have icons in the phone.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Rmaximus
some bugs in v1.30 hotfix 1:
1. if you talk to jean and mira at the archives in the corporation.
you will be given the options
> talk to jean
> talk to mira
> leave

if you choose leave it teleports you to the police station.

2. during midday. jean and mira are graphically shown as being in the archive, and the cafeteria is shown as being empty.
however, you cannot interact with them in the archive. and can interact with them in the cafeteria.
basically, when moving to midday the graphical representation of presence for these 2 girls remains the same in the 2 locations mentioned. but the talk script changes.

3. during midday, jessica and aria leave the main office. they are not there graphically and cannot be interacted with there.
however, if you go to the cafeteria and then back to the main office. it incorrectly re-adds the option to talk to them during midday.
however, attempting to actually do so fails (I tried both). this was when aria is at 14 affection, stage 3.

4. mira and jean scenes are backwards. you trigger mira's scene by getting jean to 5 affection. you trigger jean's scene by getting mira to 5 affection.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There is a bugfix in the Op.
Thank you. I am aware and was already using it.
The bugs I listed are not fixed by the hotfix in the op.
it fixes other bugs (like being stuck during the first sex with aria)

Reactions: Devka

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Crap, I flocked up.
I missed the v1.20 update but still have the full v1.15 game.

Could someone PLEASE pass along v1.20 update-only file to save me DLing full game?
Prease, prease, prease :cry:

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
download failed, virus detected. you can shove your virus up your fucking ass.
The funny thing is the thing probably flagged the 32bit client but not the 64bit client this has happened many times over many years if you claim to have never had a false positive then you are probably lying to yourself. There are times when it does not even flag up the 32bit client just gets deleted and most people never notice mainly due to most people not using 32bit anymore.

If you don't trust it just extract everything but the 32bit client enough said. the file that says -32.exe at the end
The way renpy does its 32bit build will always be that way a hit or miss random false positive.

It has never flagged the 64bit version now if that version ever had a flag then I would be concerned. But that would mainly be that your PC might be infected from something else you do.

oh and in the case of download failed it has the same issue it sees the 32bit client.

Username7

May 1, 2017
Crap, I flocked up.
I missed the v1.20 update but still have the full v1.15 game.

Could someone PLEASE pass along v1.20 update-only file to save me DLing full game?
Prease, prease, prease :cry:
The public links are still up on the Patreon. Just make sure you also grab the bugfix patch from December 24 while you're at it.

• Love
Reactions: Pick_A_Name

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I think Betty is broken, I've talk to her so many times at the times I'm suppose to, nothing happens. I give up, this what happened last time and I gave up. So toss this aside, one very very very few Sandboxes I would play.

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
So... the last time I saw this it didn't have the ntr tag, so the question is: did they just add it in this update? Or did someone feel offended and now they have that tag even if they don't?

And if they just added it, is it really ntr or something ambiguous that someone interpreted it that way? (as lesbian content)

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
So... the last time I saw this it didn't have the ntr tag, so the question is: did they just add it in this update? Or did someone feel offended and now they have that tag even if they don't?

And if they just added it, is it really ntr or something ambiguous that someone interpreted it that way? (as lesbian content)
i remember that when you choose at start to not become a demon then women around you will get picked up (yeah.. this was still planned back then).

So maybe the dev decide to work on that branch of story

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018

if it would have been added with this update i think this thread would be a mess by know.

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
yes since its non existend as far as i know. dont know why it got added back. the dev wanted to make a ntr path once but later decided to put it in a standalone version when this is done.
being standalone does not mean the dev cannot use the same thread forum

Reactions: loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
if it would have been added with this update i think this thread would be a mess by know.
You have a good point. :ROFLMAO:

being standalone does not mean the dev cannot use the same thread forum
Yeah, my question was simply because I was unaware of the existence of this independent "spin-off", but once it has been clarified, there is no problem.

Thanks to both. (y)

Reactions: TwinSideWings
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes