laxu

Jul 3, 2017
If anyone gets the bug where you're stuck on the sex on the couch scene in the Aria storyline, clicking in the top right of the screen(where the advance time button should be) fixed it for me

• Hey there
Reactions: Yolda and Barabash

Immorta

Jul 18, 2022
View attachment 1271208

Overview:
You are just a guy living a normal life, until one day your weird new neighbors show up to introduce themselves, what follows will change your world forever. The game is a sandbox, with a focus on corrupting and building your own harem of girls, that will become their hottest selves through magic (Body modification, breast and ass expansion, height, etc ).​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-16
Release Date: 2023-02-28
Developer: Rmaximus -
Censored: No
Version: 1.30
Language: English
Other Game: Realms of Lust
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* -

Update Only:
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patches: *

Extras: GUIDE -
SAVES

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 717043 View attachment 717044 View attachment 717047 View attachment 717048 View attachment 717049 View attachment 717056 View attachment 869718
is netorare optinal

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Join them and become an evil demon or don't and all hell breaks lose with NTR crap.

Sorry I don't do evil or play games with ntr.

Hope the dev good luck but this is not for me.

Reactions: Akainu456

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Join them and become an evil demon or don't and all hell breaks lose with NTR crap.

Sorry I don't do evil or play games with ntr.

Hope the dev good luck but this is not for me.
The NTR route doesn't exist yet. It's not an evil demon thing either, this is pretty much a standard harem game but with transformation (the girls get curvier, sometimes a lot curvier).

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
The NTR route doesn't exist yet. It's not an evil demon thing either, this is pretty much a standard harem game but with transformation (the girls get curvier, sometimes a lot curvier).
You even get cucked on the harem route so if the NTR route gets added, this game will be 75% NTR and 25 non NTR.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The tag got added for a reason otherwise it would have been removed. I asked the dev about this in a private message but he never answered so the main purpose of this game is to get cucked!!!
So...you haven't actually played the game? The tag is there because of the route choice at the start of the game, I assume. The NTR route doesn't exist. It's a harem game through and through. I've played every update.

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
So...you haven't actually played the game? The tag is there because of the route choice at the start of the game, I assume. The NTR route doesn't exist. It's a harem game through and through. I've played every update.
I played the game 3 year ago. So the choice in the beginning is not the reason for the tag.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes