joose

Jan 21, 2018
Outside of a few girls that you can choose to keep at their default sizes the breast expansion is unavoidable. The thumbnail's a pretty good indicator of what you'll see most characters are post transformation the ones you can choose are left at default, that said a few haven't had updates yet so who knows what they'll look like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dang, great reply! Thanks bud!

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
I hate to look a gift hoarse in the mouth, I appreciate these games are all free, but the download time on this one is absurd. I tried the compressed version and it won't load for me, and the standard version is going to take about 12 hours. I don't know who makes it available but can you please put it up on Gofile or something a just a little bit faster? Everyone else does. Thanks

Jan 14, 2023
I hate to look a gift hoarse in the mouth, I appreciate these games are all free, but the download time on this one is absurd. I tried the compressed version and it won't load for me, and the standard version is going to take about 12 hours. I don't know who makes it available but can you please put it up on Gofile or something a just a little bit faster? Everyone else does. Thanks
Yeah, +1. GOFILE is kinda the new standard (even with advanced linkrot it gets) - like filcher (german host) for pirated games.

Also.. please add more monster women. This is just a personal kink, but lizard woman was really a "hmmmm" moment from a game fixtated on Succubus aesthetics.

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of My New Neighbours 1.30
Incest patch added.
Added toggle for nav buttons, if you find somewhere they are not working let me know.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Special Instructions: Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Edit: Re Ported with a fix for Aria Level 3 event
Updated my Android port to v1.30

Last edited:

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
the instatrigger for mom lvl3 doesnt work all the girls are ar 3 except lucy is at lvl 4 what im doing worng?

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
Hi need help on While running game code i have win 10 when you to a room it stop the game then running game code popup

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Considering how some characters can change their body proportions at will later after becoming demons, is there an option for fully-converted demons to change their body modification options, such as the goth/bimbo for May or the proportions option for Michelle?

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes