Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
My New Neighbors [v1.30] [Rmaximus]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.8 GB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - -

MAC: - - -

PC/MAC (Link with duration of only one week)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Are we able to corrupt/turn the blind nun girl yet ? Im assuming she be greatful if we make her see again, maybe betray her order.. Or some im hoping.

Reactions: kz7419

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
Harem girls playing with each other is not cuckcing or NTR. What type of moron do you have to be to come to that conclusion. Dont go full retard.
Learn decent English first before you call someone a retard!!! Your mother didn't teach you any manners either!!!

• Angry
Reactions: V&M

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Bug: I go to the company at midday, Jean and Mira are sitting in the archive room, but no dialog option (pic 1). At the same time I can talk to them in the cafeteria, without them being there (pic 2). Can't talk to them.jpg
Where are they.jpg

Last edited:

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
I was going to say "well you do fuck other guys wives" but thinking about it, no you don't they are ether divorced or widowed... Unless I'm mixing it up with another game you steal 1 girl from her boyfriend but it might just be me mixing up games.
Tag got removed. Who knows the exact reason why it was added? Would be cool if the dev communicated a bit more. Either way this game will have NTR in the future, some people say it's not in the plans anymore but this was never confirmed by the dev.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Tag got removed. Who knows the exact reason why it was added? Would be cool if the dev communicated a bit more. Either way this game will have NTR in the future, some people say it's not in the plans anymore but this was never confirmed by the dev.

4w
The NTR path will (probably) be a separate (smaller) game I'll focus on later.

this from his patreon. he communicates but just not here.

Greasemonkey84

Jul 8, 2017
I get stuck in the "second round" couch scene when corrupting Aria. The scene just continues ad infinitum and I can't click on anything.
I had the same issue with the update. I installed the update files only.
Maybe that is why. Anybody who insalled the full game encounter this?

Galvi

Mar 4, 2018
I had the same issue with the update. I installed the update files only.
Maybe that is why. Anybody who insalled the full game encounter this?
It's a visual bug that should be solved, but in the meanwhile if you manage to guess and click with your mouse in the city map icon you can go on.

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Bug or is it me?: All girls show "No more content" in phone.
I updated from v1.15 to v1.20 to v1.30 without playing v1.20.
Title screen says v1.30.

Suggestions or thoughts, anyone?

ashkar666

Sep 26, 2018
It really sucks there's no way to reject and remove all association with that trashy Jessica bitch in the office. I hate that I have to touch the filthy thing. Her involvement taints and ruins Arias entire arc.

Last edited:

MasterDragon

May 13, 2018
Bug or is it me?: All girls show "No more content" in phone.
I updated from v1.15 to v1.20 to v1.30 without playing v1.20.
Title screen says v1.30.

Suggestions or thoughts, anyone?
Look on your Map screen at late morning. There should an icon for the company in the lower right area, near megan's house. That starts Jessica and Aria content.

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Look on your Map screen at late morning. There should an icon for the company in the lower right area, near megan's house. That starts Jessica and Aria content.
Thanks for the help. On to the next crisis:
Bug - "Company" icon isn't visible, but if you get lucky and happen to hover over it the label will show.
Then after an error message or three all dialog is accompanied by a black screen.

I think I'll take my ball and go home until the next update or four.
But thanks to all who helped

Reactions: dawlben

joose

Jan 21, 2018
I see in the synopsis it talks about breast expansion. Now, call me crazy...but can I AVOID that? I like me some smaller boobs. I'm not really into the jumbo size ya feel me? I'll still play this and crank it regardless, just curious

Username7

May 1, 2017
I see in the synopsis it talks about breast expansion. Now, call me crazy...but can I AVOID that? I like me some smaller boobs. I'm not really into the jumbo size ya feel me? I'll still play this and crank it regardless, just curious
Outside of a few girls that you can choose to keep at their default sizes the breast expansion is unavoidable. The thumbnail's a pretty good indicator of what you'll see most characters are post transformation the ones you can choose are left at default, that said a few haven't had updates yet so who knows what they'll look like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: joose
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes