Jul 7, 2017
For 1.30:

Changelog:

Aria's complete story

Aria's pregnancy (optional)

Two new characters at the end of Aria's questline

One event for Mira and one for Jean

One main story church event

Skipped the 1.25 name because I turned 30 last week :)

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
saw the title and immediatly thought it was a new 'KILLER 7' franchise (My new family/My new memories)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
NTR route's always been planed, As a short kinetic side story/extended bad ending. It was never going to be scraped the dev's toyed with making it its own side game due to how massive the main game's become. Either way it's not been implemented in any way shape or form yet. The only two things that I think could be why the tag was added is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
People are going to come into this thread expecting it to be in this though and asking the dev to put more in. There needs to be a note clarifying the tag or it needs to be removed.

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
been coming here for years and have never had a false positive before.
Sure. Whatever you say. Anyways it's safe. You don't have to take my word for it. Some of these Ren'py games flag a false positive. It's more frequent with the older versions of Ren'py. I didn't get a flag so I believe it's safe. I also only used the Mega link. Anyways. Cheers, have a good one mate.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can this be played without the transformation or is it forced on the player?

I really hate games that forced transformation of tits and ass to over size crap.
Normal size tits and ass is best.

Gall Anonim

Jul 15, 2022
Woah, i just noticed there were a few updates and i jumped back in and just as i exhausted the content and was about to drop the game again i noticed that almost exactly at the time i closed the game, there was another update here... helluva timing xD

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Can this be played without the transformation or is it forced on the player?

I really hate games that forced transformation of tits and ass to over size crap.
Normal size tits and ass is best.
Transformation always happens, but some characters you can choose how they transform.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes