DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
One question, in the future at some point will a girl be able to get pregnant?
there is an answer in the thread somewhere, but essentially the dev made in-universe reasons to why pregnancy's are most likely not gonna happen for all characters if there is a praggo character it will most likely happen for a very specific story reason not a gameplay thing.

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
I'm sorry, but this is just something I must do. For many versions (from 0.7 or so) I've seen this everytime I start new game. You see, here need to be string "[MC]", not text "MC". There are more "bugs" like this one, but author probably don't watch this thread or just don't want to overwork himself with reviewing code... I hope this will be repaired in next version.

[MC] without [].png

Zerassi

Jul 2, 2021
Quick question cus I'm interested, how big do the girls get, I saw that they do vary in size, but what's the biggest they get?

papagascoigne

Dec 17, 2018
Would be great to have the option on each character's profile page, to look through their different stages of transformation.

Remind the user of how they looked before.

Only thing missing imo.

Reactions: zhiphius

Username7

May 1, 2017
Would be great to have the option on each character's profile page, to look through their different stages of transformation.

Remind the user of how they looked before.

Only thing missing imo.
Do you mean for the options you didn't choose for the characters that have them? Otherwise it's already in the game as of the last update which changed up the UI a bit.
MNN.png
Oh and so I don't have to double post next update's set for the 10th so we'll see it around Xmas.

Kuys136

Jun 1, 2021
Hi. Need some help with Ally. When I am looking what to do for ally, the objective say to continue with ally story but i'm dont know what to do. Trying to do all thing with ally all day but still not trigger the mission. And then now the objective for ally and cammy not appear when press their icons like the others character. Is it a bug or something?

Username7

May 1, 2017
Hi. Need some help with Ally. When I am looking what to do for ally, the objective say to continue with ally story but i'm dont know what to do. Trying to do all thing with ally all day but still not trigger the mission. And then now the objective for ally and cammy not appear when press their icons like the others character. Is it a bug or something?
The objectives just do that sometimes, not sure if you've solved it but you just need to get them both to 25 and it's been awhile so I don't fully remember if the scene just starts or if you need to talk to one or both of them to trigger it. Either way once they're both at 25 just keep interacting with them and the scene will play.

Username7

May 1, 2017
I have ver 1.15 and I don't have this.
You can get the link for just the new UI off Patreon but I'd wait for the update next month to see if there are fixes for a few quirks it has like zooming in a bit to much and some of the confirm buttons being the same color as the pop up background.

Trax_7

Jun 29, 2022
View attachment 1271208

Overview:
You are just a guy living a normal life, until one day your weird new neighbors show up to introduce themselves, what follows will change your world forever. The game is a sandbox, with a focus on corrupting and building your own harem of girls, that will become their hottest selves through magic (Body modification, breast and ass expansion, height, etc ).​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-11
Release Date: 2022-09-24
Developer: Rmaximus -
Censored: No
Version: 1.15
Language: English
Other Game: Realms of Lust
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches: *

Extras: GUIDE -
SAVES

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 717043 View attachment 717044 View attachment 717047 View attachment 717048 View attachment 717049 View attachment 717056 View attachment 869718
why it doesn't work on joi player ??

sailahn

Apr 23, 2020
my game is glitched, when i change locations it sometimes freezes the screen on the previous one and doesn't switch. it gives me no options to do anything and it just freezes on the image of the previous location until i switch to a different one that isn't glitched, effectively locking me out of certain locations

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
This is very nice game :) The writing can be goofy sometimes but the animations are top fcking tier. I just wish there was a built in guide so players know where to go to to progress next. I like the body modification, I just wish its also consistent throughout most female casts. Bimbofication is hot.

jambrong

Jun 18, 2020
is this game supposed to have sound or not? cause i didn't hear any soud from the sceen but the music stopped

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
The phone pages for Britney/Clare are not updated and broken (throwing errors) for clare
Hi,
Found dev is mixing up using "clare" and "claire".
Looks like a major coding change to fix this.

clare "What are you doing Claire, you are an independent strong gal, you do not get jealous!"

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes