PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I see the coding of the game hasn't been fixed since the first time I played this game over a year ago. The new neighbors still call the MC "MC" even though I picked a name for him. Seems like lazy coding in the game. I wonder what other issues like that are still persistent in the game.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I get that the dev wants to make the game unique compared to other games, but why have the "new" neighbors show up naked. I understand they are demons or whatever, but it's non-sensical and just makes a bad start for the game.

I see the game still has a problem with grammar and spelling. Would be nice if the dev had someone go over it to fix it. Trying to understand it gives me a headache.

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
How is the full game download 9GB? Does the dev not know about webp files? This game hasn't been out long enough, nor is there enough content worth 9GB of information. Maybe if the game had been out for 10 years and had 100's of hours of gameplay then yes. But it hasn't been out THAT long to justify the download size.

Converting / saving the files as webp would probably cut the overall file size to at least half. Maybe even more than that.
To be fair i do not think there are many games out there with the sheer volume of sex scenes that this game has, with a lot of the girls having alternate paths for transformation each also with its own distinct sex scenes.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
(EDIT): I share my 6 saved 100% with the 3 roads of May, Rin, Hina, Michelle and Marta. Game version: v1.10:

1 - May, Rin, Hina and Marta BIMBOS. Michelle is normal.
2 - May, Rin and Hina Goths. Michelle with big boobs. Marta Punk-rocker.
3 - May, Rin and Hina Normals. Michelle with big butt and "small" boobs. Marta Model.

(Since Marta has 4 paths, I share the saves of V1.00, so you can choose the paths yourselves):

4 - May, Rin and Hina BIMBOS. Michelle is normal. Marta not yet converted
5 - May, Rin and Hina Goths. Michelle with big boobs. Marta not yet converted
6 - May, Rin and Hina Normals. Michelle with big butt and "small" boobs. Marta not yet converted

Instalation:
the files should be saved in the "game"> "saves" folder.

If the file is downloaded with numbers at the beginning, delete them and that's it :giggle:.

PD: I am playing around with the compressed version as 9gb is too much xd. :KEK: This time (V1.10), I have played with the full version.
Could anybody be so kind and post/ upload a far more advanced savegame of the game, please? I lost all my saves and don't want to grind all the way again.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Was missing some images in the compressed(I only used the Mediafire upload, so dont know if it's just that one, or all of them) Bob69, so I downloaded the full to make a fix for anyone else having the same problem.:) Files included:star1.png(game/images/nav) for the missing button error, main_storybh_28 to 97(game/images/main_story) for the main story event.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Was missing some images in the compressed(I only used the Mediafire upload, so dont know if it's just that one, or all of them) Bob69, so I downloaded the full to make a fix for anyone else having the same problem.:) Files included:star1.png(game/images/nav) for the missing button error, main_storybh_28 to 97(game/images/main_story) for the main story event.

Weird no clue how that could even happen. Added it to my compression.

Reactions: GamleErik89

mcal

Sep 28, 2022
Here is a way of trying out the various body transformations for Abagail/Abby, Cammy, Marta, May, Mercy, Hina, and Rin:

Instructions
1. Download Universal Ren'Py Mod
2. Drop the mod, and the attached URM file (change the filetype from .txt to .urm) into the Game folder.
3. Start the game, hit alt-m, and load the file at the top right
4. You should now see the below variables and values in the Variables tab.
5. Change the variable values according to the options available below.
6. If you are changing a character in the same room as MC, you need to leave the room and come back to see changes. If you get a freeze (room won't load) then you may have messed up the value entry.

URM also lets you edit stats like affection, on the fly, without having to reload the save. These variables should be found via but I haven't tried.

To preview these transforms, look at Aioto's post here: Image Previews

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If there is a transformation I missed, you can find the variable yourself using URM by clicking the 'Choices' option in the top left, and then seeing what value is changed when you make a choice (second screenshot). Or just upload your save file (right at the decision point) here and someone else can look at it.

Note that some transforms are just a part of the plot (like Megan) and you cannot advance without transforming.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hello! Very nice update :)

Just a question : who can get pregnant? I already know Aria can but.. is it possible to impregnate other woman for now?

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Have you converted the old lady and religious chick that show up after Jessica and her mom get fired?
Have the same problem but I already turned the old lady young and have the religious chick in stage 2, any help?

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm not sure how far along in the game I'm at, but does the MC's family actually have more content? It seems like the last time I played when I checked the phone it said end of content for most of them.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I'm not sure how far along in the game I'm at, but does the MC's family actually have more content? It seems like the last time I played when I checked the phone it said end of content for most of them.
Yes and no. The updates as of late have all been based on the office building where the MC works really with a little bit of church world building thrown in... the office building is where his fathers side of the side of the family is based including his grandmother and two aunts. If you are talking about the mothers side of his family not much has been added but turning the grandmother into a sub using the punishment route involves more fucking with Zoe and your Mom.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Yes and no. The updates as of late have all been based on the office building where the MC works really with a little bit of church world building thrown in... the office building is where his fathers side of the side of the family is based including his grandmother and two aunts. If you are talking about the mothers side of his family not much has been added but turning the grandmother into a sub using the punishment route involves more fucking with Zoe and your Mom.
It doesn't seem like the storylines for the nun and the church really haven't gone anywhere for a long time. Kind of a shame since I was looking to corrupt the nun and have fun with her.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I understand the whole succubus and sex thing, but does every woman in the game have to be made as bi? I would get that a few of them are, but some of them seem to get as much action as the MC, some even more than him depending on who's doing who. Plus, the fact there are so many wasted opportunities for repeatable sex scenes. Why have just a "talk" button when the women are at the succubus stage when the MC can be having sex with them. Why not add at least some 3somes. Such as when the cousin and aunt are masturbating on the couch. Give the player the option to have a 3some with them. There also seem to be wasted opportunities to show actual penetration when the MC is fucking someone. A lot of unnecessary angles are added to the sex scenes throughout the entire game. It's not just a scene or two, but a lot.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I tried the game again and have to say it's pretty disappointing that most if not all of the storylines don't seem to be updated since I played the game over a year ago. Maybe in another 2 to 3 years the dev might actually start updating more of the storylines at some point. Case in point the MC's family. It doesn't seem like any of their stories have been updated along with his sisters' stories which don't seem to have been updated since the beginning of the game. Good thing there are a lot of games on here to try while waiting for this game to actually start getting good updates again.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes