Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
What the hell is wrong with this latest update?
I got this error so I downloaded the full game again rather than just updating the existing one and I'm still having this problem, anybody know of a way to fix this?

WTF.png

potschta

Aug 9, 2023
had the same error...

from the install zip file, copied the images from the office3 folder to the game directory

1712438206688.png

to

1712438341004.png

now is working by me...

DustyBurrows

Nov 27, 2017
Somehow one of my saves broke, and now when I try to exit out, it scrolls through the characters. That being said, it scrolls through the hidden characters too (Some of them might be in the game right now, but I haven't unlocked them yet)

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
yes
copied images 1 to 1 from game\images\office3 from install zip file to game\images\office3 on the drive
Hold on. So you unpacked the zip file then took the images from that folder in the zip and extracted just those image files? Then put them into the unpacked folder? I don't understand how that did anything?

I don't think you had the same issue I'm getting because after I unpacked everything the images in that folder are fine but the one mentioned in that error, hr_int_58.jpg doesn't exist, even in the zip file.

potschta

Aug 9, 2023
1st - your screen shot shows error with hr_int_27.jpg - I had the same issue

2nd - I described twice what I've done - and it's working now

3rd - you are now not able to find hr_int_58.jpg - see below the screen shot from my installation zip file -
this file is there. like other files.

1712495067610.png

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
And you must have missed where I said that the file is not in the zip file I downloaded.

Untitled.png

I guess it's a problem with the compressed version

Weird no clue how that could even happen. Added it to my compression.
There are more images missing from the compressed version, and they aren't in any of the "fixes" people have posted.

Last edited:

potschta

Aug 9, 2023
ok

I did miss anything. only wanted to help and show you what I got in my zip file.

so this is not the problem of the game but of the compressed file maybe.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
And you must have missed where I said that the file is not in the zip file I downloaded.

View attachment 3519141

I guess it's a problem with the compressed version

There are more images missing from the compressed version, and they aren't in any of the "fixes" people have posted.
Do you know if they are in the full release?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
K. Ima try again. Wonder what went wrong the first time. Or if it was a faulty release that got corrected. Weird.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes