Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i can confirm both posts above - in addition to that, i got a massive crash at the end of all content as i showered with Lucy. Not even an exception screen to be able to rollback -> more a massive crash with dozens of errors in logfile (see files attached)

Reactions: Rmaximus

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Bit of a glitch i found. Once you get Zoe her night shift job time stops progressing past late night so you can talk to her an infinite number times to up her affection. Also hints stopped showing up with her after i got her the job.

Two bugs i've found is a black screen when doing any of the family meals but still works fine. Also late morning if you try and kiss her i get an error screen.

Good game looking forward to more of it.
ople call the MC ...MC lol so that could be fixed going forward too. Otherwise an excellent start.
Here are some fixes for the bugs, I'll leave that unlimited affection bug in for now, if people want to exploit it its fine, as long as they have fun. Now that black screen with kiss was with Zoe, Grace or Lucy? Zoe's was working fine when I tested it. There is also a fix for Mary's bug (There should not be a Mary option yet), the fix is a few comment up.

Coppy them inside /game folder.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
i can confirm both posts above - in addition to that, i got a massive crash at the end of all content as i showered with Lucy. Not even an exception screen to be able to rollback -> more a massive crash with dozens of errors in logfile (see files attached)
Thanks, fixed it in the above.

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Damn that Maxx really gets around doesnt he? Is there like NO other male model in the collection that can be used or must we suffer the goatee and bad hair yet again? Asking for a friend. Just kidding I dont need a response I was merely wondering where originality went.

Reactions: hr17 and Ullubu

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Damn that Maxx really gets around doesnt he? Is there like NO other male model in the collection that can be used or must we suffer the goatee and bad hair yet again? Asking for a friend. Just kidding I dont need a response I was merely wondering where originality went.
I know what ou mean, but Honey Select has an infuriatingly low number of options for customizing male character, and it's even worse for facial expressions and poses. I get that the focus is on the girls, but its hard to make scenes where he is the focus.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
My New Neighbors [v0.3] [Rmaximus] - Original size 2.4GB
Android Port(695MB): -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
How to proceed with the game. I can only interact with Lucy, Grace and Zoe for now. Not with landlady, nor maid. How will I give them milk.

Reactions: Michel Mak

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Looks like a good start, hope this keeps going. I think it would be good to add some more intermediate frames on transformation sequences, right now they go from one stage to the next but an extra picture or two of the intermediate steps would make that part of the content more interesting. While doing that, you may consider having the characters reacting to it, e.g. grabbing themselves or changing their facial expression.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing the two milf characters looking like Lilith in the next update. And I think the MC needs to see a doctor, he's had an erection for over a week.

• Haha
Reactions: PsybehrWolf

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Rmaximus just one question:
Is this game more designed like incest is the more origin part? or is that incest patch something like in other games a "forced crap" just to add incest at all because players liek incest (but not really intended to be like that, so that incest does not really match the story)?
Hope you get what you mean.
In other words:
If there would be NO restrictions at all anywhere, what would be the intended origin version? incest or "roommate"?
It's very clearly an incest story with any family-related words replaced with the words "roommate" or "landlord". The dialogue makes absolutely no sense without the incest patch. Right off the bat, the character talks about his older roommate and her twin roommate, who used to get along but started fighting after landlord died. (Not even "our landlord", just "landlord", as if it's his name - because it just replaced the word "father".)

What's annoying about this kind of thing is that mind control is banned on Patreon as well, so it's not like it even makes a difference.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Love the game but do you plan on making their tits bigger than what they are now?
As for Lucy, no. Zoe and Grace? Just a bit. Mary? Yes.
I was planning on going crazy when I started this, but if I go too big the animations start to present problems (too much clipping)

sniper69

Jul 31, 2017
As for Lucy, no. Zoe and Grace? Just a bit. Mary? Yes.
I was planning on going crazy when I started this, but if I go too big the animations start to present problems (too much clipping)
I think having one, or two of the girls go crazy would be ok, and might create some variety if you could get it to work like the succubus neighbors.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes