throwa

Jun 1, 2018
If you get to the point of needing to interact with the fridge in early afternoon while also having the zoe fight be ready to happen in late afternoon, the interact with the fridge prompt gets stuck on screen permanently until you feel like using it.

Also if its worth anything, count my vote towards pushing the thickness as far as you can. Dont let your initial go crazy plan only be a dream.

Eclipsoul

Jul 21, 2019
lovely game so far, but might I make a suggestion? I personally think you should make the "normal" conversion/ mind control more present in the game. corruption is great sure, but to be fair it's been done oh so many times before, mostly in 3dcg games like this. however, that "normal" alteration element is something seriously lacking in this genre, and I think would make the game much more popular as a result due to it's uniqueness. just some friendly advice =3

May 4, 2019
As for Lucy, no. Zoe and Grace? Just a bit. Mary? Yes.
I was planning on going crazy when I started this, but if I go too big the animations start to present problems (too much clipping)
It'd be cool if there was a character that was already like naturally lustful, but with no assets but when the mc turns then they become massive.

Reactions: Rmaximus

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
It'd be cool if there was a character that was already like naturally lustful, but with no assets but when the mc turns then they become massive.
...fuck that's good idea. If something like that happens in the future know you were the inspiration.

Reactions: sniper69

sniper69

Jul 31, 2017
...fuck that's good idea. If something like that happens in the future know you were the inspiration.
Eventually having this game become a big harem will mean you will have lots of options, like different personalities, traits, and body types etc... For instance maybe Mary, who's the mother figure could feel like she's lost control of the household, so her transformation is height and beauty and becomes more of a dominate figure. Another fun one could be the store girl Abby who lost her ex boyfriend to Zoe, so maybe she goes on a quest where she becomes the hottest and sluttiest girl around town and the center of attention to oust Zoe. At the end of the day you could just keep adding new characters and have so much variety; it will be alot of fun to see that day.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice start looks okay so far I'm glad we have the option for harem plenty of good looking girls to choose from and it would have been difficult picking one over the other. Sandbox is okay doesn't seem overly complicated either.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Eventually having this game become a big harem will mean you will have lots of options, like different personalities, traits, and body types etc... For instance maybe Mary, who's the mother figure could feel like she's lost control of the household, so her transformation is height and beauty and becomes more of a dominate figure. Another fun one could be the store girl Abby who lost her ex boyfriend to Zoe, so maybe she goes on a quest where she becomes the hottest and sluttiest girl around town and the center of attention to oust Zoe. At the end of the day you could just keep adding new characters and have so much variety; it will be alot of fun to see that day.
That's a good idea for Abby, but I have a different path in mind for Mary...

Reactions: sniper69

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Just a small question - Since they have the power of Succubus, will they be able to turn themselves back into what they looked like prior to drinking the Milk? (y) :unsure: Some would look better with smaller chests or just smaller butte etc..

Reactions: hr17 and Cernunnos.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Just a small question - Since they have the power of Succubus, will they be able to turn themselves back into what they looked like prior to drinking the Milk? (y) :unsure: Some would look better with smaller chests or just smaller butte etc..
Actually yes, but I'm not sure when I'll implement it, maybe the next update or the one after that. But it will be temporary, their new forms are the default ones.

• Sad
Reactions: hr17 and HorizonD

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
lovely game so far, but might I make a suggestion? I personally think you should make the "normal" conversion/ mind control more present in the game. corruption is great sure, but to be fair it's been done oh so many times before, mostly in 3dcg games like this. however, that "normal" alteration element is something seriously lacking in this genre, and I think would make the game much more popular as a result due to it's uniqueness. just some friendly advice =3
If it's that rare, you'll need a better description for what you're talking about than just the word "normal". In most cases, "normal" refers to the thing that's most common. I can think of a lot of things you might be referring to, but don't know which of them is correct.

What kind of transformation
Breast/ass enlargement and turning into a demon.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Wasn't expecting quite such a buggy mess when I started but I also didn't see how early of a version it is. Lots of things should have been caught by a simple play through even with knowing what you want to happen (such as talking to Mary at lunch 100% breaking the game) while others require a bit more through testing (such as the bathroom interact button often defaulting to Lucy's room despite *not* being in Lucy's bathroom). Didn't bother checking the bugfix files, maybe the ones I found are fixed by those...maybe not.

Overall it's a decent first start.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Actually yes, but I'm not sure when I'll implement it, maybe the next update or the one after that. But it will be temporary, their new forms are the default ones.
That's unfortunate. Guess I'll bail out early and just play your other game instead.

Eclipsoul

Jul 21, 2019
If it's that rare, you'll need a better description for what you're talking about than just the word "normal". In most cases, "normal" refers to the thing that's most common. I can think of a lot of things you might be referring to, but don't know which of them is correct.

Breast/ass enlargement and turning into a demon.
well my good sir, I mean when someones version of what is normal, and what is not to be altered or changed. for instants, in this game, the main character alteres everyone around him to think it's normal that he doesn't ever wear cloths. this is obviously not normal to us, but everyone around him thinks it is. does that clear things up?

now, if you know of games that have that form of mind control, then by all means lay it on me my friend! i'm all down for more of my favorite kinda content

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
well my good sir, I mean when someones version of what is normal, and what is not to be altered or changed. for instants, in this game, the main character alteres everyone around him to think it's normal that he doesn't ever wear cloths. this is obviously not normal to us, but everyone around him thinks it is. does that clear things up?

now, if you know of games that have that form of mind control, then by all means lay it on me my friend! i'm all down for more of my favorite kinda content
Ah, you mean common sense manipulation. I thought you meant a "normal" type of mind control. Personally, that's probably one of my least favorite types of mind control, to the point that I'd say it doesn't even count as the same kind of fetish as what I like. It seems to be particularly common in Japanese games with a hypnosis theme. If I'm not mistaken, it featured prominently in Book of Hypnosis and Climax and The Nobleman's Retort.

Eclipsoul

Jul 21, 2019
indeed it does, and I don't blame you for not enjoying some good altered commen sence. everyone is different after all. I know i'm into a particular form of mind control that doesn't have too many fans. most people fancy "mindless-slave" or "bombofication" or (and my least favorite, because it barely counts if you ask me) what I call "body-control" where the victim has free control to speak her mind but can't control her body...coulda just use a mickey.

SecondOrion

Apr 30, 2020
Common sense manipulation is something I find rarely present in these kinds of games (non-japanese :LUL:), and I think it's one of the best facets of mind control. Hope to see it fleshed out more in the future!

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Oh god not the landlord roommate things again. Doesn't even work properly with English ("Twin roommate"?).

Eclipsoul

Jul 21, 2019
Common sense manipulation is something I find rarely present in these kinds of games (non-japanese :LUL:), and I think it's one of the best facets of mind control. Hope to see it fleshed out more in the future!
I know! it's by far my favorite form of mind control, it's just so rarely used...unfortunate really. if you have any suggestions on games that posses such mind control, i'm all ears my friend. of course i'm happy to return the favor if you ever desire such things yourself.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes