• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Eclipsoul

Jul 21, 2019
I've been scouring the internet for that kind of thing for a while. If you really do have that much, then by all means please share.
ah man, I request that you give me a bit to collect the manga, but as for the games theres

Sonia and the hypnotic city
dog f*ck idol
snow daze (which is enterally voice acted!)
zefira (it's not labeled as mind control, probably because it's only one route, but it comes with a built in full gallery so you don't even have to go through the game to get it.)

and that's the ones that first come to mind. everyone of those minus zefira are entirely based off of that common sense normal alteration, so if you savor them then that's actual hours of good times. there all on 95zone, a quick search and voila!

as for manga well...i'll need time for that XD believe it or not, I only got into mind control games roughly October of 2019.

now...you mentioned you know of a few games that are only partially common sense alteration, i'm very much interested in every tittle you know! lay it on me my friend! XP

Reactions: Grandsmeister

SecondOrion

Apr 30, 2020
Yeah I've played Sonia and the hypnotic city as well as snow daze, but I'll check out the other two.
you mentioned you know of a few games that are only partially common sense alteration
Other than the ones I mentioned earlier (Witch's Act and Naked Female Knight Ulrica), there's Princess Quest and Hentai University, both made by the same guy.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
snow daze (which is enterally voice acted!)
I wouldn't consider Snow Daze to be common sense alteration. If memory serves, that game focuses on gradual corruption/manipulation, where characters are convinced to act a certain way rather than simply accepting it as normal for everyone. Like, the one character who's made to act like your dog only does it because she feels like it's the best way to satisfy her needs, rather than just waking up one day and thinking that wearing nothing but a collar is her normal outfit.

Compare that to, for example, Book of Hypnosis and Climax, where the protagonist just casts a spell on the girl and says, "Hey, I have a healing potion in my cock, you should really drink it before we go into the dungeon." And she's just like, "Oh, of course, how silly of me to forget." They're two very different scenarios.

Eclipsoul

Jul 21, 2019
I wouldn't consider Snow Daze to be common sense alteration. If memory serves, that game focuses on gradual corruption/manipulation, where characters are convinced to act a certain way rather than simply accepting it as normal for everyone. Like, the one character who's made to act like your dog only does it because she feels like it's the best way to satisfy her needs, rather than just waking up one day and thinking that wearing nothing but a collar is her normal outfit.

Compare that to, for example, Book of Hypnosis and Climax, where the protagonist just casts a spell on the girl and says, "Hey, I have a healing potion in my cock, you should really drink it before we go into the dungeon." And she's just like, "Oh, of course, how silly of me to forget." They're two very different scenarios.
well yes, your not quite wrong. but in a broad sense the outcome is very similar. like how in snow days Jason convinces the sporty sister that spying on her in the shower is normal. yes it's gradual but it's still very much hypnosis, and very much changing there common sense/ what's normal, just in very different ways. essentially the method, execution, and routes taken are far different then in book of hypnosis and climax for sure, but in snow daze theres no "all powerful hypnosis app" or "book of instant hypnosis" instead snow daze uses the gradual, subtle change. yes the dog scenario is a good example of the point your making for sure, that wasn't common sense change, but what about how everyone else reacted? everyone else thought that her being a puppy was perfectly fine and normal, you know what I mean?

actually, snow daze was about using subliminal sounds through the vents to change the way everyone thought. he gradually change what his family thought was taboo, and what was normal. for instance, he planted a suggestion that "what ever Jason says goes" or something of that nature, and when that's said, what Jason says is normal, is.

that's a lot of text! seriously though, i'm not trying to be a dick or anything, by any means. I apologize immensely is it seems that way. long story short, most of snow daze is about changing there sense of what's normal and what's not, the difference is the method used, and the goals the main character wanted to achieve. if the mc of snow daze wanted to make them think his cock had a healing potion, he totally could, but that wasn't his goal you know?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The method to get there is the part that defines it, though. Suppose we were looking at a bunch of different games that all end up with the girl becoming the protagonist's slave. If one of them gets there by abusing and degrading her until she gives in, one of them gets there by hypnotizing her to love it, and one of them gets there by changing her memories so she thinks she was born into slavery, those are three different fetishes.

You may like more than one of the fetishes we're talking about, which is why you don't make as much of a distinction, but as someone who hates one and loves the other, trust me when I say they're two different things that appeal to different types of people. Snow Daze is almost completely devoid of the things I don't like about common sense manipulation, and I know a lot of people who are fans of those specific aspects that I dislike who weren't interested in that game.

but what about how everyone else reacted? everyone else thought that her being a puppy was perfectly fine and normal, you know what I mean?
If I'm remembering correctly, they don't accept it as "normal" until the ending, and even that's not "she's always been a puppy" so much as "wow, she really enjoys her puppy play, I'm glad she's having fun". Prior to that, it's just something they play with behind closed doors.

Additionally, they still don't treat these things as normal for everyone, they just choose to live an alternative lifestyle. That's another key difference, since it's not their "common sense" that's changing, just their personal lives. I recall them specifically talking about how different their lives have become in the harem ending.

Eclipsoul

Jul 21, 2019
The method to get there is the part that defines it, though. Suppose we were looking at a bunch of different games that all end up with the girl becoming the protagonist's slave. If one of them gets there by abusing and degrading her until she gives in, one of them gets there by hypnotizing her to love it, and one of them gets there by changing her memories so she thinks she was born into slavery, those are three different fetishes.

You may like more than one of the fetishes we're talking about, which is why you don't make as much of a distinction, but as someone who hates one and loves the other, trust me when I say they're two different things that appeal to different types of people. Snow Daze is almost completely devoid of the things I don't like about common sense manipulation, and I know a lot of people who are fans of those specific aspects that I dislike who weren't interested in that game.

If I'm remembering correctly, they don't accept it as "normal" until the ending, and even that's not "she's always been a puppy" so much as "wow, she really enjoys her puppy play, I'm glad she's having fun". Prior to that, it's just something they play with behind closed doors.

Additionally, they still don't treat these things as normal for everyone, they just choose to live an alternative lifestyle. That's another key difference, since it's not their "common sense" that's changing, just their personal lives. I recall them specifically talking about how different their lives have become in the harem ending.
if i'm being honest, the aspect of mind control I enjoy the most is where there sense of normality is altered, in any aspect, in any way, with any method involved. it could be subtle, it could be obvious. it could be one person, or the entire world. so long as it involves someone doing something they wouldn't normally do, caused by mind control, it's good enough for me XD

what i'm saying is that if normal is altered as a result from mind control or hypnosis, that's all that matters to me personally. I am well aware that there are differences for sure. for instance, the examples you provided, I don't enjoy any of those, i'd much prefer if she was hypnotized to think being his slave is just normal, or her memories altered not to believe she was born into slavery, but instead that this was always normal...does that makes sense?

i'm saying I enjoy normality change in the broadest of senses, it could be actual common sense alteration, it could be universal acceptance, it could be just being ignored no matter what, it could be memory alteration. so long as what is normal is changed in some way, shape or form, i'm happy with it.

however, I respect your outlook on the matter, you bring up very valid points, and, if you'll indulge me, could you perhaps go into detail on what aspects you love, and which you hate? perhaps a reason why? i'd love a different perspective on the matter other then my own, and it would greatly help me differentiate the different forms of "normal" mind control/hypnosis (for a broad term)

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
however, I respect your outlook on the matter, you bring up very valid points, and, if you'll indulge me, could you perhaps go into detail on what aspects you love, and which you hate? perhaps a reason why? i'd love a different perspective on the matter other then my own, and it would greatly help me differentiate the different forms of "normal" mind control/hypnosis (for a broad term)
I don't have a lot of time to go into too much detail right now (I was actually only able to skim your last post, as well), but the one thing I dislike about common sense alteration, which is what I thought you were referring to in your previous post describing what you meant by "normal" (I'll have to check later to see which part I misread), is the fact that the victims are oblivious to it. That's what makes it "common sense manipulation", since nobody ever sees anything unusual about people doing things that are "just common sense". It seems I was wrong in saying that that was the term for what you were talking about.

Without having the time to go into too much detail, I'll say that one of the key things I look for in mind control is that the woman changes into a more favorable state chosen by the protagonist, and she enjoys it. So if she sucks the protagonist's cock because she doesn't know it's a cock, or she thinks sucking cocks is how you say hello, that's no fun for me. It's better if she starts out thinking the protagonist is disgusting (or at least that she's not interested in him sexually), but is then changed so that she loves sucking his cock.

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
Congrats on this new game I thoroughly enjoyed it so far manipulation and transformation are very interesting in a succubus setting. Not all developers who use Honey Select renders do so well but this is one of the better I've seen in a while . Keep doing what your doing don't let people bitching on f95 make you change your ideas for your creation you do what you want. Looking forward to more content

Eclipsoul

Jul 21, 2019
I don't have a lot of time to go into too much detail right now (I was actually only able to skim your last post, as well), but the one thing I dislike about common sense alteration, which is what I thought you were referring to in your previous post describing what you meant by "normal" (I'll have to check later to see which part I misread), is the fact that the victims are oblivious to it. That's what makes it "common sense manipulation", since nobody ever sees anything unusual about people doing things that are "just common sense". It seems I was wrong in saying that that was the term for what you were talking about.

Without having the time to go into too much detail, I'll say that one of the key things I look for in mind control is that the woman changes into a more favorable state chosen by the protagonist, and she enjoys it. So if she sucks the protagonist's cock because she doesn't know it's a cock, or she thinks sucking cocks is how you say hello, that's no fun for me. It's better if she starts out thinking the protagonist is disgusting (or at least that she's not interested in him sexually), but is then changed so that she loves sucking his cock.
oho! I get it now! so your into roughly what I call "love control" right? where mind control is used to make someone essentially change their opinion on a particular subject?

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Just a suggestion...so the hints say that "no more content fro this version" or something like that and the MC was still able to complete her transformation afterwards. However, it seems that there really is no more content for the twins? or can the MC complete their transformation?

If no...then some sort of in game indication (apart from the hints) to say that the content is done?

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
The concept of making the girls thicker sounds really nice, something different there (y)(y)(y)

Hope that does not only count for T&A but the whole body. Honey Select offers so much on possible body variety but barely any game or dev makes proper use of it. So very refreshing to see something different than standart HS models. Good luck with your game(y)

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Just a suggestion...so the hints say that "no more content fro this version" or something like that and the MC was still able to complete her transformation afterwards. However, it seems that there really is no more content for the twins? or can the MC complete their transformation?

If no...then some sort of in game indication (apart from the hints) to say that the content is done?
Who's transformation? Lucy? If so it's because it triggers at night and you can't do anything about it, so no hints needed. If it's for Zoe or Grace it's a bug. The two have only two transformations in this version (Which I call stage 1 and 2, starting from 0).

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
If so it's because it triggers at night and you can't do anything about it, so no hints needed.
You may not need hints to trigger it, but the game still shouldn't tell you "no more content in this version" until after you've seen the transformation scene. Many people will see that all three girls say "no more content" and then stop playing right away because they think there's no more content. I was almost one of them.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
You may not need hints to trigger it, but the game still shouldn't tell you "no more content in this version" until after you've seen the transformation scene. Many people will see that all three girls say "no more content" and then stop playing right away because they think there's no more content. I was almost one of them.
You are right, it's a bug not a feature I swear. The hints system is being replaced for a phone app in the next update, so hopefully no more bugs like this will happen.

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes