HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Imagine two skinny couples/girls having sex together...
It's gonna rattle... :whistle:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
okay, tried it.
Couple of things,

Lucy's hint stop at Corruption 2.
Grace: Stumped at how to advance to C3, been going to my room and nothing happens.
and since Zoe and Mary are dependent on the other girls, I'm pretty much stumped xD

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I think I should point out that some girls will continue to be petite through the game, not all of them will get larger.
I'm sad that Lucy couldn't get thicker like Cammy instead of getting bigger boobs, but respect your right as the dev.

Also, is "go to your room and think" code for "there's nothing else to do"? there's no trigger when I go to my room, manual or automatic.

Edit: After sitting in my room and skipping time a bunch I found it. The trigger is there at early eve.

Reactions: PsybehrWolf

lewdaura

Jan 2, 2020
Well, those are just some of the characters and Mary is getting bigger boobs that is just as big as she goes in this update and I don't want to spoil the next one for now. I too share your love of supersized girls.
maybe you wanna spoil us when the next update can be expected? :p

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
You can't choose for now, but I do intend to allow the player to turn them back in the future. Also, it's only the girls in the banner (Zoe, Lucy, Mary and Grace) that go through this, all others will continue mostly the same for story/lore of the world reasons.
i see, then i will come back to play when that is the case, I do not like body modifications that are forced. Especially not boob and fat related.
Well here is a before and after for all the Zoe, Grace, Lucy and Mary (not final size for Mary), but it depends on the character some will stay petite and some will be even larger.
View attachment 760679 View attachment 760684
They are all better in the first pic, they just look super unnatural in the second, baloon tits are not great
But you do you.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Every body has different tastes, Said person may just not like bigger girls...obviously doesn't realize as Freddy Mercury so aptly put it: "Fat Bottom Girls Make the Rockin' World Go 'Round!" Just kidding! Like I said, every person has their tastes, some likee it a bit on the slender, some like it thicc, and some of us go straight to the buffet course, because we like a little bit of EVERYTHING!!! Instead of getting upset that someone may not agree, think of it as more thicc-ness for you! Makes things a lot easier!

Also, nice to see a new update! Thrilled, downloaded, and gonna play! Been meaning to do a 4th (or was t 5th?) run-thru! Taking it from the top! Thanks ya very kindly!Incest and Monster Girls, with a heaping helping of thicc sauce....mmm-mmm good! That's my kinda sam'mich!

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
2GB? Dev... Serious you can not know how co0mpressed files?
You know, not all want see FULL HD 4K Images here...

Well...
Game have realy good future...
Let's wait untill game be have next 3-4 others update and we can see how moch Dev add contents...

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
K two questions

1. Will you make a option to keep em thin?

2. Will we be able to knock these sloors up?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
okay, tried it.
Couple of things,

Lucy's hint stop at Corruption 2.
Grace: Stumped at how to advance to C3, been going to my room and nothing happens.
and since Zoe and Mary are dependent on the other girls, I'm pretty much stumped xD
I have this issue as well
Lucy's hint said talk to her in the kitchen, i did that nothing happens. then the hints stop. Lucy is at affection 25 but can go no further story wise, Mary is stuck because it says to take lucy to corruption 3 which i cannot do. Zoe is stuck because it says finish lucy transformation Grace says go to your room and think on what you have done, but i go to my room and nothing happens

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes