Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I have this issue as well
Lucy's hint said talk to her in the kitchen, i did that nothing happens. then the hints stop. Lucy is at affection 25 but can go no further story wise, Mary is stuck because it says to take lucy to corruption 3 which i cannot do. Zoe is stuck because it says finish lucy transformation Grace says go to your room and think on what you have done, but i go to my room and nothing happens
You talked to her in the kitchen or did the conversation not trigger? If you did talk to her, did you grab the pills?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
You talked to her in the kitchen or did the conversation not trigger? If you did talk to her, did you grab the pills?
The conversation did not trigger, when i say talked to her in the kitchen i mean in the morning like usual when it talks about bacon. there was no alternative discussions
here is a save if you need to check it

Reactions: Rmaximus

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
The conversation did not trigger, when i say talked to her in the kitchen i mean in the morning like usual when it talks about bacon. there was no alternative discussions
here is a save if you need to check it
Yeah, it's because you somehow managed to get Lucy's affection beyond 15 without transforming her. How? I have no clue, but until I find out you can type lucy_aff=15 in the console (SHIFT+O) and move on from there. I'm working on a fix.
Edit : Found the issue but anyone that reached this bug needs to use the console or restart. If you don't know how go inside the mynewneighbors/renpy/common look for the file console.rpy and open in notepad . Press Ctrl+f and locate config.console=False. Change it to True (capital T) and then press Shift+O in the game and type lucy_aff=15 . Don't forget to backup your original file.

Option 3: Copy this file inside mynewneighbors/game but I can't be 100% sure it won't cause some other bugs (but it's extremely unlikely.) Delete the numbers from the name the name should be only kitchen.rpy
View attachment kitchen.rpy

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
What pills? I don't remember any--

*Checks first post*

Thread Updated: 2020-08-06
Release Date: 2020-08-04
*Checks last few pages*

Wait, is there some way to get alerted when a game is updated? There was no post specifically saying that it was, but apparently everybody somehow knew about the update? I only get alerts when new posts are made, and usually rely on someone saying "The new version is up" or something like that.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, it's because you somehow managed to get Lucy's affection beyond 15 without transforming her. How? I have no clue, but until I find out you can type lucy_aff=15 in the console (SHIFT+O) and move on from there. I'm working on a fix.
Edit : Found the issue but anyone that reached this bug needs to use the console or restart. If you don't know how go inside the mynewneighbors/renpy/common look for the file console.rpy and open in notepad . Press Ctrl+f and locate config.console=False. Change it to True (capital T) and then press Shift+O in the game and type lucy_aff=15 . Don't forget to backup your original file.

Option 3: Copy this file inside mynewneighbors/game but I can't be 100% sure it won't cause some other bugs (but it's extremely unlikely.) Delete the numbers from the name the name should be only kitchen.rpy
View attachment 762181
So the ability to up her affection without the kitchen chat scene continued when i slept in her room at night. your hint system might benefit with a "talk to her in the kitchen in the afternoon" or something so others don't confuse it with the morning chat

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
So the ability to up her affection without the kitchen chat scene continued when i slept in her room at night. your hint system might benefit with a "talk to her in the kitchen in the afternoon" or something so others don't confuse it with the morning chat
That's probably a good idea. I'll change it in the game.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I know it's a patreon thing, but the whole "landlord" really gets ridiculous sometimes, especially when there is story involved xD xD xD

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Do we have to get them thicker? I am just saying, to me that redhead is already perfect :p

D

Deleted member 2631054

View attachment 762181
The icon is in the kitchen in the afternoon but it is not clickable...

Ok, console trick worked for me...

Last edited by a moderator:

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
No hints for grace finish ?

PS : weird bug (probably dual "reservation" of sleep time, I reduced affection to 34 and tried again and it worked

Last edited:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I had no trouble with my playthrough.

One thing might make some trouble but I'm not sure, avoided it.
There is a point with Gracie and Zoe where you have to go to sleep (I think it was at 25 points).
I looked at the hints and with both, I had to go to sleep. Well, I thought that might be a problem when I go to sleep and the program want's to play both scenes, scrolled back, and played those scenes one after another.

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
based on the comments above and that the designer is involved, seems worth it to download and give it a shot despite some issues. thanks all for commenting. very helpful. v/r Diego

Torak Da Goblin

Aug 24, 2018
having an issue where im told to finish Lucy's corruption and then to think about the situation for Grace

Ive tried just waiting in the room and just about everything i can think off, anyone got any help?

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Where are these honey select games coming from?

From a drought like a month ago, now I have a backlog!

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
No hints for grace finish ?

PS : weird bug (probably dual "reservation" of sleep time, I reduced affection to 34 and tried again and it worked
t might be a problem when I go to sleep and the program want's to play both scenes, scrolled back, and played those scenes
It shouldn't be a problem, it will play Grace's scene first and the next time you sleep Zoe's.
There should be a icon in the bedroom at night (early night if I'm not mistaken, but Lucy's transformation has to be complete.)

Reactions: HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I don't really like NTR but when games at least gave the option to skip it I'm in.
NTR? Where?
There are no tags for NTR and no options for it in the game. :unsure:
I think the first version had it but was removed? Not sure anymore, you forget things faster with age. ^^

Spirel

Jun 12, 2020
hmm got grace up to 25 and it says tp gp tp ,y room to think about it and nothing is showing up to advance and also got zoe to 25 and it says to finnish lucys transformation, lucy has no hints to tell what to do and ive gone a week trying to figure what im missing and cant figure it out, is this a bug?

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes