RPGM Completed Book Of Hypnosis And Climax ~Naughty Revenge Of Proud Sisters~ [v1.0] [Analcime]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ222676_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Euphorbia Magic Academy, a magic school where those with outstanding magic potential can enroll.

People held high expectations for the protagonist Roy Brind, but his lack of development leads him to be treated as a dropout.

Emilia, Roy's classmate with top class magic, treats Roy as her servant
and Diana, Emilia's elder sister and chief director at the academy, outcasted him.

However, Roy obtains a book of hypnosis
and his (sexual) revenge against Emilia and Diana begins!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 05/05/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Version: 1.0 (first release)
Language: English
Translator:
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -

Jul 23, 2017
I played this earlier the game is OK I guess. It feels like a lesser version of that other hpno game. Where the guy step mother and sister is trying to take control of his estate.
uhm what's the name of that game you are talkin about?

xbuster25

Sep 21, 2017
The game is complete. I used the words "First release" because on the DLSite page there's "Updates are planned for this game" kind of thing, so when (but mostly "if") the game will be updated, I'll do the same here - if the new version will be shared of course.
thank

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
I usually like hypnosis-style games, but I found this one a bit lacking. Not the best, but also certainly not the worst.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Besides this one and Nobleman Retort are there any similar hypno games? i mean, games where the girl doenst notice she has been hypnotized and thinks what she is doing is just common sense

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes