RPGM Completed Book Of Hypnosis And Climax ~Naughty Revenge Of Proud Sisters~ [v1.0] [Analcime]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

yoshidayama

Apr 23, 2021
It's not very grinding. The girls are real pretty but the erotic scenes aren't very exciting...
An ok game.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... this game turned out to be extremely lame... I suppose I should have expected that from a game that went for the "weak guy suddenly gets super-hypnosis powers and uses them on the improbably hot bitches that bully him" cliche... but still.

The execution is simply bad. The game is grindy in about the most unfun ways possible... You have a double layer of RNG in the sense that you have no idea which monsters will appear from the random encounter, and thus if they're the ones you need for catalysts, and then, you have no idea IF the catalyst will drop in the first place. On top of that, there are padding monsters added that seem to exist just to bloat the encounter pool and extend the play-time even more.

It doesn't help that this is basically the most simplistic RPGM system possible. Skills are all very basic. Only two party members. You can't change the gear for any of the characters. Usable items are kept to the absolute minimum... There's absolutely nothing to make this fun.

I genuinely just recommend cheating the stats or whatever to make everything faster. I'm not sure if just cheating in the catalysts will break anything or not. Maybe with the boss ones, since those have some very short non-H scenes attached to them.

On top of that, the hypnosis stuff is used very lazily. For the most part you have a bunch of fairly typical perception alteration and common sense alteration stuff that involves blowjobs, handjobs and boobjobs and whatnot... and then suddenly it jumps into sex and straight into the endings. There's no proper escalation at all tbh. It like it goes from 1 to 11 all at once... and the scenes don't even make complete sense, because somehow, no one questions some of the weird shit that happens because of the MC's hypnosis shenanigans and no one does anything about it, even though he does seem to have limits in terms of how many people he can afflict at any given time.

I dunno. It's just lame. Not sure if this was even worth as a time waster tbh.

Reactions: WayotWolf
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes