RPGM Completed Book Of Hypnosis And Climax ~Naughty Revenge Of Proud Sisters~ [v1.0] [Analcime]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

xort

Jun 1, 2017
The grind is real, and the game has no equipment so improvement comes only from leveling.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Besides this one and Nobleman Retort are there any similar hypno games? i mean, games where the girl doenst notice she has been hypnotized and thinks what she is doing is just common sense
Although it's still a WIP, Nano control is good imo.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Although it's still a WIP, Nano control is good imo.
Not sure how similar it is to this, and they do kinda notice depending on your answers/later in the story due to plot stuff/endings, but Snow Daze was enjoyable enough.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
It gives me a reference error.
can someone help me?`The index.html doesnt seem right in the mega version

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
MFW there's ogres, but no ogre fucking :FeelsBadMan: ... At least there's hypnosis :FeelsGoodMan:!

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Is there any relation between the company that made this and nobleman's retort? It feels really similar in art and design to clymenia.

@Aldominator, that's what the save editor is for. Pump up your stats and charge your way through, ignore all the boxes.

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
I usually like hypnosis-style games, but I found this one a bit lacking. Not the best, but also certainly not the worst.
Can you share the name of other hypnosis-style games, i also like those and its been since the last time i played one

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
- Whole site full of em, most are RAGS though and the site requires registration, no cost though. TFGames has some too, but most of those are based on transformation so may not be to your taste.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Hypnopics is a great place to explore if you want some real gems in the genre, like bobjones said, but I prefer TFGames instead, though I've kind of reached the end of good content after a few years.

The good news is that TFGames has quite a few games involving hypnosis. Also, all transformation tags are clearly displayed in the search engine, so it's really easy to just skip anything you don't like. Another plus is that TFGames has quite a bit of variety in game engines, which, in my personal opinion, is a great way to avoid staleness.

The bad news is that there are a lot of unfinished games on TFGames, and that a majority of the games are HTML-based, a.k.a text games - some with, some without pictures. Also, these past few months especially, there has been a trend of people posting "games" which consist of barely an intro and 'can expect updates every few months (might delay to years)'. The authors of these "games" are basically just idiots who thought that by following a basic tutorial they could beg for money through Patreon.

I've enjoyed dozens of really good games on TFGames, but you'll have to sit down and filter through the crap to get to them.

By the way, I haven't played hypnosis games in quite a while, and my collection of games is not very organized, so if I have to name any games, it might take a while to search for them.

Reactions: jamesbryans

Dsparil

Oct 18, 2017
Same issue, getting:
ReferenceError
makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined

Anyone have an idea how to fix?
Having the same issue on this game as well as on another game

was trying to help there and offering some suggestions if you want to try them for yourself, although didn't work for me.

*** I fixed the issue by moving the folder directly to the C drive, game works fine now. Hope this helps.

jamesbryans

May 15, 2017
Hypnopics is a great place to explore if you want some real gems in the genre, like bobjones said, but I prefer TFGames instead, though I've kind of reached the end of good content after a few years.

The good news is that TFGames has quite a few games involving hypnosis. Also, all transformation tags are clearly displayed in the search engine, so it's really easy to just skip anything you don't like. Another plus is that TFGames has quite a bit of variety in game engines, which, in my personal opinion, is a great way to avoid staleness.

The bad news is that there are a lot of unfinished games on TFGames, and that a majority of the games are HTML-based, a.k.a text games - some with, some without pictures. Also, these past few months especially, there has been a trend of people posting "games" which consist of barely an intro and 'can expect updates every few months (might delay to years)'. The authors of these "games" are basically just idiots who thought that by following a basic tutorial they could beg for money through Patreon.

I've enjoyed dozens of really good games on TFGames, but you'll have to sit down and filter through the crap to get to them.

By the way, I haven't played hypnosis games in quite a while, and my collection of games is not very organized, so if I have to name any games, it might take a while to search for them.
Any recommendations from the TFGames, I tried diving into the site but the sheer number of unfinished game and html (doesn't hate them just don't like the mechanics).

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes