RPGM Completed Book Of Hypnosis And Climax ~Naughty Revenge Of Proud Sisters~ [v1.0] [Analcime]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
in one of the ending one of the sisters becomes aware of what the MC's been doing and fights back
The whole game girls think they are in command while being hypnotized, that scene is no diffrent. A shame really, since it blocks any kind of character development/corruption/etc.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
after playing this i really wish we had more games like this and i mean propper mind control games at that not just that cheap body control people seem to call mind control where they are still in control of their minds but stuff like this where they actually believe what is happening is normal :/ but havent found many other games besides this one and noblemans retort

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Excuse me, but where is the goddamn Library?!

There's a silver door that doesn't unlock even after I get the key, but I'm pretty sure I looked everywhere and talked to everyone available.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017

There's a silver door that doesn't unlock even after I get the key, but I'm pretty sure I looked everywhere and talked to everyone available.
Somewhere in the dungeons (which floor?) or in main area? Because looking at the latter the only silver doors is recolection room, at the very bottom, and it seems to open early on.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
after playing this i really wish we had more games like this and i mean propper mind control games at that not just that cheap body control people seem to call mind control where they are still in control of their minds but stuff like this where they actually believe what is happening is normal :/ but havent found many other games besides this one and noblemans retort
These are the best kind of game, i really wish we could find more games like that

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
These are the best kind of game, i really wish we could find more games like that
yeah its just more fun when the hypnosis is used to make the girls see what they do as normal or even required all that other stuff where they are just forced to move is basicly just a rape story :/

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
So is this game officially complete? Just asking since it doesn't have a complete tag.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
That was a great game especially because it involves my favourite fetish but still I think Nobleman's retort is better than this and I hope they use more cgs instead of using the same cgs...

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018

hey, i know it's a bit late, but i also could not find the damn library.
it's towards the left through the corridor just above the room the game started XD i was running all over the place to find it

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes