• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
I think I'm currently stuck, the only girls that are left are Megan, Marta, May and Rin

For Megan and Marta, it says to go to Megan's House which isn't on the map.

For May and Rin it says to go to May's House which isn't on the map as well.

I tryied reading the guide but all it says was "Megan is Zoe’s Best Friend, and only appears after everyone in main family is maxed, and Neighbors return. You can go to Megan’s House, where Zoe will be waiting ONLY during Late Afternoon. Interaction gains 1 point each with Megan and her mother Marta, and that is it. "

Which I already maxed out everyone what do I need to do?

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
My New Neighbors [v0.85] [Rmaximus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 7.02 GB
Original Mac Size: 7.00 GB

Compressed Win Size: 2.51 GB MEGA
Compressed Mac Size: 2.51 GB MEGA
Compressed Linux Size: 2.52 GB MEGA

Compressed update can be found here compressed by eyy_b0ss.

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2.5 GB is close to mega limit for free users which will lead to Errors like Bandwidth limit Reached

as an ex-uploader to another uploader, I suggest using you-know-what website to make mirrors or move to higher compression level

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I haven't played in a while.

Are Abby and Katarina still the only LIs with normal-sized breasts, after the transformation, or can you make someone else not grow bigger?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I haven't played in a while.

Are Abby and Katarina still the only LIs with normal-sized breasts, after the transformation, or can you make someone else not grow bigger?
only the ones in the royal blood line will get larger breast well transforming anyone else dont so...

Reactions: BlasKyau

Rakja

Jul 14, 2018
Just checked Rmaximus patreon, he takes a liking to the idea of a top and opened a votation of the game's best girl. It seems to divided in two blocks and Mary win the first block XD. Someone with a patreon subscription can share more information? Who are the girls in the block 1 and 2? How is the block 2 votation progressing?

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
so on the update is this just a barebones start to the may paths or any actual content on them, it kinda sucks not having an easy way to tell what content is there

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
A compressed version has been requested. If they make one, they will post it here. Be patient. :>)

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Ok I don't know if it was intented (the discussion made more sense if it was a one time thing) but I had to do 2 times the first May interraction then at the third early afternoon her content unlocks. Just so people know there is content.

Reactions: Vyktym76
3.70 star(s) 68 Votes