• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

metalknight10

Mar 21, 2018
I LOVE this game the 1 thing that I don't like is that once you have the girl max affection she is completely naked all the time, I would like the option to have them wear sexy, slutty or revealing clothing or at least some lingerer for the sake of variety. Not a complaint just my little 2 cents. Still love the game and some of the writing almost made me cry. Like fuck you guys I just wanted to fap and her you are stabbing me in the heart the feels.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
I LOVE this game the 1 thing that I don't like is that once you have the girl max affection she is completely naked all the time, I would like the option to have them wear sexy, slutty or revealing clothing or at least some lingerer for the sake of variety. Not a complaint just my little 2 cents. Still love the game and some of the writing almost made me cry. Like fuck you guys I just wanted to fap and her you are stabbing me in the heart the feels.
Gotta agree honestly. I get it makes sense in-game, but maybe come up with magical demon clothes or something, kind of a waste to not have slutty clothes at demon state.

Reactions: dawlben

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Can you stop Chloe from growing her breasts? Personally, I like the way Chloe is, so unless she can keep in that shape, I'm not going to do her story.

I don't understand why with some LIs you can choose to have large or small breasts and others just to grow without asking what you like: Every time they ask me I'm keeping the LIs with small breasts.

For now with most of the LIs I'm only interested in the story and I pass of see the sex scenes, in fact, except with Cammy, Kat, Abby and May I have only done the mandatory ones (and I can not say that I have really seen them either, I have skipped them as fast as possible). In fact, if I had a choice, I would prefer to follow their stories avoiding all the sex scenes (except the 4 that I have indicated, and I could add Lucy to the group although at now I'm only seeing the mandatory scenes, and the sex scene with small breasts, the other scenes listed as repeatable don't interest me).

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I certainly respect your opinion, but man, the casual nudity is one of my favorite things about this game. I just love that everyone hangs around nude all day. Well, and that most of the women become unbelievably hot along the way, lol.

Reactions: RHQuinn and Jin56

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
How do you start corruption all I can do is talk
Talking with them builds up their affection and when you have enough effection you'll get an event to corrupt them. Look at your phone for hints on each girl. I suggest you prioritize Lucy and alternate between one of the other girls. Leave mom for last

Reactions: dawlben

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
hy can someone please help me on how can i reset data on this game like i deleted all save file both from the game and from renpy folder but still i cant change the game poster back to starting where every girl where the clothes

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
hy can someone please help me on how can i reset data on this game like i deleted all save file both from the game and from renpy folder but still i cant change the game poster back to starting where every girl where the clothes
Check in your AppData/Roaming/RenPy folder, if on Windows. Make sure at a minimum the persistent file is gone.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Rmaximus in v0.9 you added 3 paths for may. one of which is "goth".
that path has her get tattoos (goths are more about makeup than tattoos but lets put that aside).
One of the tattoos you slapped on her is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Considering the MC is... either white or Asian I am not quite sure, and not a cuck I am guessing you just were not aware of what that tattoo meant?

Reactions: Konstantinus

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Weird to watch him naked throughout the game.
Times like these, are the only times I wish it was a female protagonist game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I certainly respect your opinion, but man, the casual nudity is one of my favorite things about this game. I just love that everyone hangs around nude all day. Well, and that most of the women become unbelievably hot along the way, lol.
It doesn't matter much to me that the characters walk around naked. However, many times I appreciate sexy clothes (not slutty; in fact I don't usually like that) more than a simple nude. I will be weird, but I'm like this.

For my part, since I don't like very big breasts, I don't like girls with those breasts either. I can't say that I'm sexually attracted to too many of the LIs. I like the story Rmaximus is telling and the personality of the MC, but usually the sex scenes can be ignored, at least for me.

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes