BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, I've finished all the paths except Chloe's (which I'm not going to do).

The story of the game is interesting. The sex scenes ... except those of Abby, Kat, May and Cammy, which I have seen and liked, of the rest of the LIs I have only "seen" the mandatory ones, in any case I have passed them using CTRL and without noticing in them. To tell the truth, I have seen Lucy's sex scene where she keeps her breasts small (and none of the others, to be honest)

Regarding Chloe, I hope it isn't mandatory in the future to convert her to continue the game, it would annoy me quite a bit, and I'm not sure I want to do it (In fact, unless I could choose to keep her original body, I might decide not to continue the game).

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well, I've finished all the paths except Chloe's (which I'm not going to do).

The story of the game is interesting. The sex scenes ... except those of Abby, Kat, May and Cammy, which I have seen and liked, of the rest of the LIs I have only "seen" the mandatory ones, in any case I have passed them using CTRL and without noticing in them. To tell the truth, I have seen Lucy's sex scene where she keeps her breasts small (and none of the others, to be honest)

Regarding Chloe, I hope it isn't mandatory in the future to convert her to continue the game, it would annoy me quite a bit, and I'm not sure I want to do it (In fact, unless I could choose to keep her original body, I might decide not to continue the game).
That's cause she doesn't, You're thinking about Cammy.
I already played the 7GB.
It seemed smaller like 2GB.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's cause she doesn't, You're thinking about Cammy.
I already played the 7GB.
It seemed smaller like 2GB.
I don't know exactly what you mean, but I will answer what I suppose

I have told Cammy to stay as is when they do the ritual. I haven't tried to see how she changed since I have assumed that I would not like it.

Regarding Lucy, the MC's younger sister, right? (Maybe I'm getting the name wrong), she has a scene where the MC has sex with her after temporarily reducing her breasts. It's the only non-mandatory sex scene of her that I have ever seen.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't know exactly what you mean, but I will answer what I suppose

I have told Cammy to stay as is when they do the ritual. I haven't tried to see how she changed since I have assumed that I would not like it.

Regarding Lucy, the MC's younger sister, right? (Maybe I'm getting the name wrong), she has a scene where the MC has sex with her after temporarily reducing her breasts. It's the only non-mandatory sex scene of her that I have ever seen.
She looks normal not flat chested anymore, and they're not that big.
They look the same as Ally or Lucy or Zoe, no big deal.

Reactions: BlasKyau

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Are you talking about Cammy? The truth is that I prefer the original size of her breasts to that of Ally, Zoe, and even Lucy.
Cammy, you can choose her breast size and another girl, you can choose her look from normal to gothic to Bimbo. No other girl has that choice.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Cammy, you can choose her breast size and another girl, you can choose her look from normal to gothic to Bimbo. No other girl has that choice.
You can choose for Cammy, May and Abby.

I told Abby that I liked the way she was and that I preferred her to stay that way, and she's still in her original body. Maybe it's her only option and I'm confused, but I think you could choose to have her breasts grow like the others.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Sorry if it was asked before, or im just being blind, but i cannot find or see Megan's house on the map. I maxed out everyone else,only Marta and Megan Smith left with some content. Thanks for the help in advance.

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
Sorry if it was asked before, or im just being blind, but i cannot find or see Megan's house on the map. I maxed out everyone else,only Marta and Megan Smith left with some content. Thanks for the help in advance.
May's house only appears in the afternoon

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
could you please help me I am stuck with the Abby cant find her house and cant corrupt her to LVL 1

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
could you please help me I am stuck with the Abby cant find her house and cant corrupt her to LVL 1
At first you can only meet her at the supermarket from her Mom. There you can corrupt both first. After reaching lvl 1 you may get access to their home. Abby is available at the morning.

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes