AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I personally don't mind if the girls do stuff with each other, I actually like it, but I have to agree with the part about the mom talking about the stuff she did in the past. I am not one of those people that needs all the girls to be virgins but I don't need to know what they used to do with their partners.
And i complete agree with you, they don't require to be virgin, i'm not that kind of guy that "my harem need to be pure" but for me, talking about past relationships and what they have done is a turn off.

daniqwe

Nov 15, 2019
Somewhere along the way it became no longer possible to hide the ui (H/MMB). I read others had this problem too. For me it happened between (v0.75) and the only major thing that I can pinpoint in between is getting Zoe a job.

I've encountered some other fuckery too, like after checking multiple character profiles on the phone I was unable to close the phone. Instead I was cycling through all characters with the button that was supposed to. After reaching the end it went in reverse.

Last edited:

Djeep

Feb 9, 2019
hi all, I also had and again the problem during the game, I solve this one with the mouse wheel by going back and at worst I reload the last save, it's boring I see it, but the game remains playable without too many problems

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
What is the new Grace Scene, and what does the new Chloe and Betty sex interactions mean?
Chloe and Betty sex interactions is the sex menu that they have during early in the morning. I sadly have yet to figure out how to trigger Grace's new scene

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Chloe and Betty sex interactions is the sex menu that they have during early in the morning. I sadly have yet to figure out how to trigger Grace's new scene
Did you try going early afternoon in your room? You must have seen the Grace-Zoe hair color scene for it to trigger (at least I think it's that scene).

Reactions: Jin56

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
Did you try going early afternoon in your room? You must have seen the Grace-Zoe hair color scene for it to trigger (at least I think it's that scene).
I have seen the Grace Zoe hair scene and I've spent a whole in game day going in and out of her room ill try again

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Which specific hair color scene? There have been a few in that chain of events. The last event of that chain I've seen is the fight/hugging scene in the park between Zoe and Grace. Is that the scene that is new to this version.

Last edited:

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
Which specific hair color scene? There have been a few in that chain of events. The last event of that chain I've seen is the fight/hugging scene in the park between Zoe and Grace. Is that the scene that is new to this version.
No. you'll get this scene after you corrupt the whole family.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Oops! something went wrong...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What happen with hiding the UI? it seems to bugged out when the demon family comes back...
You can't hide the UI/interface after that... Is there a fix for it?
Playing this game and maintaining the 'H' (hide UI) functionality is a challenge at this point... And a mini-game by itself. :KEK:

/EDIT: OKAY!!! Pretty sure I've this figured out! When you click on the chat icon, to chat with someone and it doesn't do anything(register the mouse click). You need to click the middle-mouse button... 3 times... first time it teleport MC to another location... Second time it hide the UI/interface... Third time UI/interface reappear. Second & third middle mouse click are facultatif*but it never hurt to make sure)
Then you go back to the location/character you were trying to speak to again. *Rinse & repeat*
If you do that!!! The 'hide UI' function will always work(never stop working)

Last edited:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Rmaximus: Before Lucy has her conversion to demonhood, when in Lucy's room, getting the long list of options, one was to fuck demon Lucy. Later, Lucy converts getting the succubus spiel acting as if never seeing this form before.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
It's possible to see Demon Kate and Lena before you have done hardly anything with them, much less fully converted them, if you advance Betty's story far enough. Then when you go back to them they neither acknowledge what went on in Betty's story until later, nor does Betty when she appears in their story. So there is a flaw somewhere in a conditional keeping the story in order.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Could you please change the text color in the phone? Purple on grey is an eyestraining combination. I literally have to squint and my eyes hurt trying to read the color diary text (the white text is fine).

Last edited:

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
i like the game so far a bit grindy but ok...(maybe make the sex options u can use on girls a bit more powerful more points as for talk to degrind the game a bit) ;)

the hint system need more precise times...especial maria lovepath (sometime there is only "talk with maria" but u can talk 4-5 time a day with her until i got the right time...)

for the non NTR path would be cool when there where is a solution to maybe forced transformation to Girls for the antagonists...graces gymfriend,dad from maria...or police Dad,karens (apropo karen her demonform sex is missing atm or not ?...only early morning in shower from mom???) husband in the dungeon could be a first as training and then maybe use the forced submission path for them..make them maids for the family to free time for mom/grandma ect..Kat needs real Sex interactions not only the humping in the morning as wakeup...edit ok she have some sex interactions in ur room...ect but i liked if she had some in her daily cleaning routine too:p

would also be cool when the head of ther girls is displayed in the room they are in atm (like in PowerVacuum),or a timetable in Phone (like the one in Personal Trainer)
for the Cure of the Curse ofthe Morningstar girls maybe Karen could help them with her Witch knowhow...

i like my harem girls pregnant,maybe the dev could use a storytwist where th MC learns from maybe the Nuns when he finaly turn them Demon how to increase chance of Pregnancy with magic imbued cum or karen have a witchpotion that increase chance for the girl u like to go pregnant

and please add a gallerymode to mainmenu/and/or ingame like in the Phonetabs for each girl please (yes im so lazy when i try skiping to the scenes i mostly skip always to far until the animation is skipped too...)

thas my few ideas to the game ,i hope thats the right place to post them...

and sorry for my bad english :cool:
i enjoyed it so far keep the good work up dev :love:

Last edited:

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
hey, i just realised that version released for the patreons. so is it know what new content this version has (i would like to know)?

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes