4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

united4012

May 10, 2019
There is a pregnancy tag in this game :) me likes! How big a part is that in the game? Is it very minimal or does it play a big part? :)

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I love that this is stirring shit in the comments xD I just can't help but laugh after playing it either way lmao

Reactions: joe316

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Question here, says that there is a 1.1 update but when you go to down load it it lists it as 1.0, is that just a typo or what?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hysni

This games been completed and done for over 1 year now so good luck on waiting for that update.

Last edited:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hysni

This games been completed and done for over 5 years now so good luck on waiting for that update.
For "over 5 years" - now that would be a feat seeing as this started out in 2017 :D
Can I rent your timemachine? ;)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
WaltS

Glanced at wrong number post edited. Technically it was completed somewhere in 2018 but in 2019 the DEV uploaded a new version that had many fixes in it as well as some replaced pictures for the game.

Reactions: LoganJr and WaltS
Dec 7, 2019
Maybe a sequel game can have the MC slowly building a life with his roommate and her pregnant ex/his baby mama. It can be cover the length of Margo's pregnancy and end with the birth of their child.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
JohnAChamberlain711

Last time they posted anything on their pateron was

Post after their last post.

Truthfully everything is a little uncertain right now. The Seed may be the last new project from me for a long while. I'm determined to never begin one that isn't finished. Finished to me is having an achievable ending.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
I am new here and this was the first game I grabbed from here and wow!. This was so freaking good. I especially loved the yoga part.
Also a question there was no audio in this was there? I wasnt sure if the game had no audio or if it was just bugged for me

Either way played the whole thing was amazing

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
View attachment 19607

Overview:
You are a twenty-something construction worker moving out of his parent's house. After seeing an advertisement for someone wanting a roommate you decide to check it out. The would be roommate reveals to you that she is a lesbian, but what else is there to learn about her? What was that sound you heard coming from her bedroom? You'll find out when you move in.
Thread Updated: 2019-02-15
Release Date: 2019-02-15
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
PC: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others:
COMPRESSED

Extras: Walkthrough

View attachment 25082 View attachment 54694 View attachment 54695 View attachment 54696
what about making a Fan Art & Assets for this game? you would appreciate the art that your fans have for this game

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes