VN Ren'Py My New Second Chance [Ep.17] [Abbys_Cat]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
kinda interested into what made him and his sisters have a falling out kinda hard to believe given how they act to him post reset

Reactions: Abbys_Cat

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My New Second Chance [Ep.16] [Abbys_Cat] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,09 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,08 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Not a lot of games out there that make me want to stare at the title screen for 10 minutes, but this one somehow pulls it off. Love the game, and the title screens are just wonderful icing on the cake.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I was going to play the game, but after seeing the horrible translations into English (both normal and Google Translate) in the preferences menu, I don't want to anymore.

Why do game devs here make a game in English if they suck at it, how did they even graduate from school if they failed their English language classes, isn't English a mandatory class for every country?

• Haha

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
I was going to play the game, but after seeing the horrible translations into English (both normal and Google Translate) in the preferences menu, I don't want to anymore.

Why do game devs here make a game in English if they suck at it, how did they even graduate from school if they failed their English language classes, isn't English a mandatory class for every country?
the translation is fine outside the menu lol talk about overreaction but then again english speakers who think its all about them act like this :ROFLMAO:

MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024
the translation is fine outside the menu lol talk about overreaction but then again english speakers who think its all about them act like this :ROFLMAO:
Well it kinda is if your making a game in english. If not make it in your native language. If you don't fully understand or speak proper english then don't try to make a game in english. or at least have a proper translator.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
First impressions matter a lot, and the preference menu was mine so the dev shouldn't have forgotten to fix it, I'm Dutch, but English is the only other language I know, so if a game is in English I expect it to be good English, especially for a VN.

So you're saying the bad translations got fixed since the first few releases?

yihiyuhu

Oct 24, 2018
My New Second Chance [Ep.16] [Abbys_Cat] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,09 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [1,08 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I cant play it with joiplay, can anyone help me??

Reactions: YadenYu

Mrkraken888

Jul 4, 2023
kinda interested into what made him and his sisters have a falling out kinda hard to believe given how they act to him post reset
Leave a review. After playing it and seeing just 3 stars, it didn't feel right. This game deserves more. Because this is really good Koikatsu, but has the potential to be between the best Koikatsu games.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022

Dial it back there a bit, friend. The main reason they make games in English, when theirs isn't great, is because it reaches a MUCH larger audience. Whether the dev's motivation is monetary, or just wanting a large audience to appreciate their work, translating the game into English is basically mandatory.

That being said, getting a native English proofreader is also a must for success. Most devs can't afford a proofreader, though, so their best option is to use translation software, which is sketchy at best. However, even a sketchy translation(and this one isn't bad, actually) is enough to get a lot more eyes on the game. Sometimes a proofreader, like myself, will offer their services for free, or cheap, if they enjoy the game enough. Alternatively, they may make enough money, thanks to the software translation, to hire a proofreader down the road.

Idk but just use Fn+F11 no biggie
The "F" key is also a default for fullscreen toggle in Renpy.

• Red Heart

Mellbear

Apr 14, 2021
First impressions matter a lot, and the preference menu was mine so the dev shouldn't have forgotten to fix it, I'm Dutch, but English is the only other language I know, so if a game is in English I expect it to be good English, especially for a VN.

So you're saying the bad translations got fixed since the first few releases?
Imagine complaining about the preferences menu when we have 10 thousand other games far far worse than this majestic gem of a game. The OST alone smacks so I honestly have no idea why you're complaining other than to possibly just hate for the sake of hating.

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
I got a question, is the femboy's dick fixed? Does it look like an actual dick now instead of a giant clitoris? I really wanna play again, but that weird dick turns me off somewhat.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Alright, I played all the way to the EOC, but it's weird that there's still 1 character in the harem list that we haven't met yet, I thought it would get more characters every version.

Also, why is the cat in the harem list, that's just weird and out of place.

If the MC's sisters loved him so much, why did they cut him out of their lives in the original timeline.
What happened to Eri in the original timeline, in the new timeline she almost killed herself, but seeing as that was on the news, that wasn't the case in the original timeline.
Just calling changes to the timeline "the butterfly effect" doesn't work, because none of the changes had to do with anything the MC did, like the school, all he did so far was write a novel and pay off the debt, why are things so different now, including people.

So many questions that will likely never get answered.

The timeskips were also way too big and frequent, did he even meet up with any of the LIs in them, this is Grandma's House all over again, where nobody even contacts the person they like for months.

Would love to take the femboy clothes shopping in the game and making him dress up as a girl.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
btw if ur gonna keep ur game on shitreon u definitely gonna wanna make a ip

Mr Kris

Aug 4, 2019
So idk if its just me but im missing one person its under the cat, do we meet her later or did miss on meeting her??
If I'm not wrong you are talking about the bartender girl. We have met her, but she hasn't introduced herself (we don't know her name yet)

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes