VN Ren'Py My New Second Chance [Ep.17] [Abbys_Cat]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
I need to leave a notice: the game isn't dead, it's just that the moderators on F95 aren’t updating it anymore. I've already sent two updates with links and changelogs, but they haven't updated them. I really don’t know why, but the game is still in development. It’s currently at EP17 and moving towards 18. You can play it on both itch.io and Patreon.

Last edited:

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Preciso deixar um aviso: o jogo não está morto, é só que os moderadores do F95 não estão mais atualizando-o. Já enviei duas atualizações com links e changelogs, mas eles não atualizaram. Realmente não sei o porquê, mas o jogo ainda está em desenvolvimento. Atualmente está no EP17 e caminhando para o 18. Você pode jogá-lo tanto no itch.io quanto no Patreon.
They're not updating any of the games really. Other devs are posting the links in the thread and reporting their posts as an update, just so people can get access. Even then it's hit or miss whether it gets added to the OP.

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
They're not updating any of the games really. Other devs are posting the links in the thread and reporting their posts as an update, just so people can get access. Even then it's hit or miss whether it gets added to the OP.
Thanks for letting me know about that. I’ll start doing it then.

Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
So here’s the new update for you, since the F95 staff isn't updating anything anymore.

EP 15/16

Chanelog:

-Fixed the APK installation error (the problem was an outdated SDK, but now the minimum requirement is 3GB of RAM for the game to run).
-A New Intro.
-12,534 words.
-2.685 images.
-57 videos.
-14 images added to the gallery.
-A new girl added to the game. (Over 18 years old, of course.)
-Story progression, of course.
-Audio and music wherever I could add them.
-Translation into English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Korean, Japanese and German. (Except for English and Portuguese, all other translations were done by machines.)
-Improved English translation using DeepL

- -

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So here’s the new update for you, since the F95 staff isn't updating anything anymore.

EP 15/16

Chanelog:

-Fixed the APK installation error (the problem was an outdated SDK, but now the minimum requirement is 3GB of RAM for the game to run).
-A New Intro.
-12,534 words.
-2.685 images.
-57 videos.
-14 images added to the gallery.
-A new girl added to the game. (Over 18 years old, of course.)
-Story progression, of course.
-Audio and music wherever I could add them.
-Translation into English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Korean, Japanese and German. (Except for English and Portuguese, all other translations were done by machines.)
-Improved English translation using DeepL

- -
RPDL

Reactions: Abbys_Cat

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Thanks for the ping. I've mentioned it to the guys but we wait for the uploaders here to do their thing first because of the issues with leaks the last few months. I've reported the comment as a game update though, so hopefully they see it soon and get it updated (then we'll update afterwards).

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Thanks for the ping. I've mentioned it to the guys but we wait for the uploaders here to do their thing first because of the issues with leaks the last few months. I've reported the comment as a game update though, so hopefully they see it soon and get it updated (then we'll update afterwards).
Well, they haven't been doing their jobs lately for several devs.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Well, they haven't been doing their jobs lately for several devs.
"Jobs" yeah, I don't see any money, all Staff member are voluntary, if we don't have time or don't feel like it updates may take a bit.

Seems like if the OP was reported, the report is stuck somewhere I can't see. But am able to do the one RPDL reported.

Btw Abbys_Cat if an update isn't done within like 5 days open a Ticket.

Last edited:

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
"Jobs" yeah, I don't see any money, all Staff member are voluntary, if we don't have time or don't feel like it updates may take a bit.

Seems like if the OP was reported, the report is stuck somewhere I can't see. But am able to do the one RPDL reported.

Btw Abbys_Cat if an update isn't done within like 5 days open a Ticket.
I hear that quite often. But thing is, if you volunteer to do a job, it should get done to the best of your ability. Not because you don't feel like it or because you don't like the dev or whatever stupid reason. But sure. Things have changed and people have different ideas than we had in the 90s and early 20s when running a site. Hell, in everyday life in general.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I hear that quite often. But thing is, if you volunteer to do a job, it should get done to the best of your ability. Not because you don't feel like it or because you don't like the dev or whatever stupid reason. But sure. Things have changed and people have different ideas than we had in the 90s and early 20s when running a site. Hell, in everyday life in general.
Not if I would have to sacrifice like 5+ hours daily...
Lol yeah or I just stop? Then nothing get done anymore.
And its not like every leech here can't just apply. But yeah we know how that ends.

Also the problem with this one is that the report of the OP was stuck somewhere uploaders can't see. So only because he made a different post and someone reported that one I saw it. It would have been done if we could've seen it. That iusse should be fixed now.

..ah....u slut....u do it for free.....
View attachment 4096270
..get back to work...
When application.

Enough off topic now.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Not if I would have to sacrifice like 5+ hours daily...
Lol yeah or I just stop? Then nothing get done anymore.
And its not like every leech here can't just apply. But yeah we know how that ends.

Also the problem with this one is that the report of the OP was stuck somewhere uploaders can't see. So only because he made a different post and someone reported that one I saw it. It would have been done if we could've seen it. That iusse should be fixed now.

When application.

Enough off topic now.
Yeah, it is. So, how about that cute lil thing in this one. ;)
1727980768559.png

• Red Heart

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MyNewSecondChance-EP16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes