VN Ren'Py My New Second Chance [Ep 9] [Abbys_Cat]

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Reactions: Abbys_Cat

LordGamer00

Aug 27, 2022
I wish it took longer, thanks for the update. I also want to mention that I have played a lot of Renpy games, I'm not even sure of the number of Renpy games I have played, but the truth is that it is definitely in the top 5 among all the Renpy games I have played. I hope you will always continue the project. :D

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyNewSecondChance-EP9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: itachi221997

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah, the dev might wanna make a subscribe star just in case. Keiko's scenes are likely to cause someone over there a fit when their staff eventually decide they suddenly care.

• Haha

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
My New Second Chance [Ep 9] [Abbys_Cat] - Compressed

Win/Linux [504 MB]
- - - -

Mac [499 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
This needs an English pass the pronouns are a disaster. Besides that it's been pretty enjoyable. I really hope there will not be a pursuit of Keiko, the implication/scene framing there was pretty sketch. Loving the fact that most of the LIs have been deliciously thick, and there's been a decent amount of older women.

Seems like the harem tracker doesn't update immediately, unless the triangle club owner isn't meant to be a harem girl (which would be tragic).

I do fear we're suffering from LI bloat as there's currently way more women in the tracker than we've gotten remotely close to having scenes with... also we're on episode 9 and the harem still only has 1 LI in it, per the tracker. However I also love having tons of LIs so this isn't so much a negative, as a concern for project completion.

Hopefully this continues to be enjoyable and I'm not forced to nope tfo in the future.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I really hope there will not be a pursuit of Keiko, the implication/scene framing there was pretty sketch.
Seems pretty obvious she's on the menu, especially given that she's on the banner, just don't make a move on her if you don't like it. I imagine that her and the trap, forgot his name, are both going to be avoidable since we get the choice not to perv on them.