Ren'Py Completed My Normal Family [Final] [Firenzo]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man that name change is so funny?
I call the man of the house Loser, although it would have been even more funny if I called him Big Loser.
It cracks me up when hw call me Bid D... and I call him Tiny D...
And when I thank him I say, thank you A.....e.
Ha ha, oh man that cracks me up every time.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
After Ester got the Photo Shoot job, the game just broke. The hints broke so I don't know what to do next except go to the beach and finish that path.

DTu001

Aug 17, 2020
Came here and was unable to enter the secret office despite reading the instructions. Can someone circle where I need to get in here?
Thanks!

1618782465513.png

vietanh797

Oct 10, 2018
I have Kat at 35 and 30 but every time I go to her bedroom it say it need 35+ and 30+also my hint stop show anything new after beach event
Save and reload the save solved the problem

Last edited:

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
hi before Naomi came to the Mc room at late night. the night club scense her Lust was at 30 before but after her coming to your room when your naked at late night and we have sex. after that Her Lust went down to 25 since i ain't helping her ex anymore after that night. can't get her Lust back up. now i cant do the Beach scence. not sure if its a glitch please help Thanks

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
hi before Naomi came to the Mc room at late night. the night club scense her Lust was at 30 before but after her coming to your room when your naked at late night and we have sex. after that Her Lust went down to 25 since i ain't helping her ex anymore after that night. can't get her Lust back up. now i cant do the Beach scence. not sure if its a glitch please help Thanks

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of My Normal Family [Final]

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
how do you save the game ?
hello
had the same problem - no rightclick work.
there is an extra save-folder with several saved files inside - just copy one of that saves to the game -> saves folder.
after that i could use rightclick and save my game.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hi there...
can't believe the last post here is way back October 2021..

Is thereby any chance anyone here can share their full save for the current final version of the game?
I feel like this game has so many well done hot scenes..

thanks in advance for those still here.. =)

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes