MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
You hid the hidden chapter? :ROFLMAO:
Ahahahah, no. I hid it, and that's why it is now hidden, lol. I thought someone might have punned me on that one.

BTW, I loved the story this is based upon (the one you have on Chyoa anyway), and have enjoyed having a more interactive hand within the story.
Thank you. I think Saturday there will be an update on that, too. On the latest bathroom chapter I added. I just can't wrap my head around a way to get out of that ahegao situation.

Helldriver

Oct 8, 2017
oh wow this website is amazing, there's so many stories on it. Which ones have you found which are similar to this?

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
How do you actually fuck her? Stuck in a loop I think and can't find anything new

bp

Jul 2, 2017
anyone get the "He takes the matter in his own hands (Cuck fetish must be enabled, Gullible must be higher than 4)" working its greyed out even after i did the cuck setup and gullible higher then 4

CheckingOutMyGame

Sep 13, 2020
anyone get the "He takes the matter in his own hands (Cuck fetish must be enabled, Gullible must be higher than 4)" working its greyed out even after i did the cuck setup and gullible higher then 4
There is no setup for cuck, you must leave the checkbox unticked for that, so just default. If you did tick the cuck checkbox, you told the game to avoid that fetish.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
How do you actually fuck her? Stuck in a loop I think and can't find anything new
The answer to this above is this below
I don't think you can, yet
Because of this
None. There is a hidden chapter that was almost complete, but I didn't manage to close it before the release date, so I hid it. It will be accessible since 0.15.0.
That was supposed to be the first chapter with actual PIV, but due to the amount of set up (the new room, images, and the Saturday exception to the routine), I wasn't able to close it in time. It will be present in 0.15.0 or 0.16.0

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Strictly higher than 4, so at least 5. The checkbox at the Welcome page must remain unticked.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Error: child tag <<endif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

<<endif>>

This shows up when talking about blue balls the first time.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Error: child tag <<endif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

<<endif>>

This shows up when talking about blue balls the first time.
Thank you for the report. It had already been reported and fixed. I haven't uploaded the new version, though.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
WIll there be pregnancy?
Yes, but not in the near future. The idea is to first have a fulfilling experience with a stable routine of the Landlady, then add an optional parallel routine for the feminization of the Landlord, then move on to the disrupture of the routine with things that permanently change scenarios. Think of Pregnancy, Willing cuckold relationship of the Landlord, Divorce from the Landlord, Romance between Landlady & Main Character...depending on the Level 10 option the player will choose.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes