MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
My Oblivious MILF v0.18.0 changelog

What's new since last public release? (+11000 words)(GitHub)(Erotic Audios)

Passages:
  • (Saturday) Pre Lunch, Attic > Amnesia > Convince her she is a sex worker > Pay to impregnate her (Commission)
  • (Saturday) Pre Lunch, Attic > Amnesia > Convince her she is a sex worker AND your $landlady > Pay to impregnate her (Commission)
  • (Saturday) Pre Lunch, Attic > Stuck > Hump (Commission)
  • (Saturday) Pre Lunch, Attic > Stuck > Creampie (Commission)
  • Night, Master bedroom (Monthly poll)
  • Night, Master bedroom > Rub cock on her face (Weekly poll)
  • Breakfast, Kitchen > Cum in her milk and cereals (Weekly poll)
Community:
  • The game is Open-Source on GitHub, button in the sidebar
  • Added MOM Jobs board in the sidebar, for tips on how to help the project
  • Erotic audio series officially ON
Functionalities:
  • In the chapters that have been ported to audio, the audio is mentioned and linked to
  • Lockpicks can be bought from the Market
  • Yogurt chances increased from 25% to 40%
  • Fixed experience number messing up at level 10
  • Fixed scrolling feature
  • Added feature to skip 24h in Night Player Room, you speed up the date but, since you are not keeping your SpankBank active, you don't earn money
  • Added a biforcation in Night Master Bedroom: she could be sleeping on her back or her belly, activating and deactivating some options for you
  • Now it says "Libido must be higher than" instead of "You must have a Libido higher than"
  • Removed some heavy bugs, added some more

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
How does one do these? Tried a few different Saturdays and we cleaned the attic: found an old magazine and a set of keys and after that nothing else...
--> (Saturday) Pre Lunch, Attic > Amnesia > Convince her she is a sex worker > Pay to impregnate her (Commission)

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
How does one do these? Tried a few different Saturdays and we cleaned the attic: found an old magazine and a set of keys and after that nothing else...
--> (Saturday) Pre Lunch, Attic > Amnesia > Convince her she is a sex worker > Pay to impregnate her (Commission)
Go to attic in saturday before the pre-lunch,there will be a option to tamper with the window

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
My Oblivious MILF v0.18.0 changelog

What's new since last public release? (+11000 words)(GitHub)(Erotic Audios)

Passages:
  • (Saturday) Pre Lunch, Attic > Amnesia > Convince her she is a sex worker > Pay to impregnate her (Commission)
  • (Saturday) Pre Lunch, Attic > Amnesia > Convince her she is a sex worker AND your $landlady > Pay to impregnate her (Commission)
  • (Saturday) Pre Lunch, Attic > Stuck > Hump (Commission)
  • (Saturday) Pre Lunch, Attic > Stuck > Creampie (Commission)
  • Night, Master bedroom (Monthly poll)
  • Night, Master bedroom > Rub cock on her face (Weekly poll)
  • Breakfast, Kitchen > Cum in her milk and cereals (Weekly poll)
Community:
  • The game is Open-Source on GitHub, button in the sidebar
  • Added MOM Jobs board in the sidebar, for tips on how to help the project
  • Erotic audio series officially ON
Functionalities:
  • In the chapters that have been ported to audio, the audio is mentioned and linked to
  • Lockpicks can be bought from the Market
  • Yogurt chances increased from 25% to 40%
  • Fixed experience number messing up at level 10
  • Fixed scrolling feature
  • Added feature to skip 24h in Night Player Room, you speed up the date but, since you are not keeping your SpankBank active, you don't earn money
  • Added a biforcation in Night Master Bedroom: she could be sleeping on her back or her belly, activating and deactivating some options for you
  • Now it says "Libido must be higher than" instead of "You must have a Libido higher than"
  • Removed some heavy bugs, added some more
In later parts of the game will there be moments where she will initiate the sex?Like the mc wake in the morning with her fucking him

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
How is it you can change her relationship on the entry page, and in the very next screen it shows up as "landlady" again? I've even looked at the source code and it's hardcoded to say "mother."

1609557055454.png

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
silly clumsy landlady,tripped on a cucumber and fall on nothersons cock with her twat, tried to stand and failed miserably only to be impaled once again :BootyTime:
throw a dice until it rolls 20 or fail again.
Hot. Where can I subscribe to your patreon?

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
how do you get the "stuck" events in the attic?
if i tamper with the window, it falls on her and i get the amnesia events
if i dont tamper with the window, nothing happens.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i don't think it's implemented yet

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
It is implimented. There's a 50/50 chance you get either the Amnesia scene or the Stuck scene.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
On Saturday, as soon as you wake up, you must enter the Attic and tamper with the window. After that, when she will be opening the window during Pre Lunch, it will snap and, if her Clumsy level is at least 4, one of two things will happen:
  • She gets hit in the head, initiating the Amnesia route (mostly Gullible driven).
  • She gets stuck in the window, initiating the Stuck route (mostly Skinship driven).
If her Clumsy level is less than 4, she manages to dodge the window pane.

Played it like it. When do the other kink come??
I hold polls on what the next kink/scene/outcome should be.

In later parts of the game will there be moments where she will initiate the sex?Like the mc wake in the morning with her fucking him
Yes. We were discussing on discord the possibility to have her scold/motivate you with sex.

How is it you can change her relationship on the entry page, and in the very next screen it shows up as "landlady" again? I've even looked at the source code and it's hardcoded to say "mother."

View attachment 967036
You have to enter "Mother" with a capital M. I don't know which code you are talking about, since it goes "Now, your $landlady may be strict, but"
As Zirpcev said, it is random between Amnesia and Stuck, 50/50 chance.

Reactions: Walt Dee

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
where do you enter the cheat code for incest?
Second page, where all the textboxes are and you can choose your name, the game asks about the landlady and landlord

"She is your..." / "He is your..."

To get incest, you must enter "Mother" (capital M) and/or "Father" (capital F) respectively. If only one of the two is used, then the other is step-whatever. It also works with "Aunt" and "Uncle".

This is explained in the screenshot in the OP.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes