MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.15.0 (SubscribeStar and Patreon exclusive) changelog
  • Added Attic (Saturday) > Amnesia > Convince her she is a sex worker > Pay to impregnate her (Commission)(Yes, she gets creampied. No, she does not get pregnant yet)
  • Added Market > Buy lockpicks
  • Added Master bedroom at night
  • Yogurt chances increased from 25% tp 40%
  • Fixed experience number messing up at level 10

Last edited:

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
With more and more updates coming, will you be focusing on my later n sexual stuff or will early game stuff be added to as well?
Depends on the branch. If I have a whole new set-up in mind, that branch has its own low-to-high build up. If, on the other hand, I have an already mature branch (like Pre Lunch Player's Room), I will mostly add high level stuff.

tl;dr both low and high content will be added

Reactions: rosh3n

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.15.1 (SubscribeStar and Patreon exclusive) changelog
  • Removed some heavy bugs
  • Fixed scrolling feature
  • Fixed level experience (again, hopefully)

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Not really an update on the game itself, but on the project. A M.O.M. audio series is under construction so, if you guys like erotic audios, you will find one for free and one exclusive on each of my platforms. There, I also link to the voice actress's Reddit, where she stores all of her freeuse/mommy audios. Same for the script writer, who writes a lot on the subject, both free and paid content.

The series' feasibility will be basically calculated on this month's support, so if you enjoy the content, think about backing any of us.

Enjoy :D

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
Checked out the first mom audio seems a good start, will you think about incorporating the audio into the game?

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
Chances of early free release for christmas? Probably close to zero but would be a nice present.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes