BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
On Saturday, as soon as you wake up, you must enter the Attic and tamper with the window. After that, when she will be opening the window during Pre Lunch, it will snap and, if her Clumsy level is at least 4, one of two things will happen:
  • She gets hit in the head, initiating the Amnesia route (mostly Gullible driven).
  • She gets stuck in the window, initiating the Stuck route (mostly Skinship driven).
If her Clumsy level is less than 4, she manages to dodge the window pane.

I hold polls on what the next kink/scene/outcome should be.

Yes. We were discussing on discord the possibility to have her scold/motivate you with sex.

You have to enter "Mother" with a capital M. I don't know which code you are talking about, since it goes "Now, your $landlady may be strict, but"

As Zirpcev said, it is random between Amnesia and Stuck, 50/50 chance.
Do you mean the new commisions?Motivate i understand,but how would she scold the MC with sex?

Last edited:

Mükemmel

Dec 31, 2017
First things first I really liked your idea of mother being oblivious about everything happening around her that made me like your game, good job.I would like to ask you about What kind of scat content are you thinking about implementing and have you ever think about implementing Cumming to Toothbrush I liked sons boldness and I would like to see it more thanks for the game I will definetly add this game to my watchlist

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I don't seem to be able to have fun with the mother in the bedroom at night. What do I need to do first? Yes I have the lockpicks.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Do you mean the new commisions?Motivate i understand,but how would she scold the MC with sex?
Scold the MC for being lazy or whatever. The sex would just be motivation for changing the behavior she doesn't like.

I don't seem to be able to have fun with the mother in the bedroom at night. What do I need to do first? Yes I have the lockpicks.
If you have the lockpicks and have made it into the room, any available choices should still be there even if you don't have whatever other requirements are needed. In this case, I'd suspect you need her to have a mid/high distracted.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Scold the MC for being lazy or whatever. The sex would just be motivation for changing the behavior she doesn't like.

If you have the lockpicks and have made it into the room, any available choices should still be there even if you don't have whatever other requirements are needed. In this case, I'd suspect you need her to have a mid/high distracted.
I cheated and have max stats.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
The online site I cannot play on edge, on google chrome it will not scroll down
must be something in your end
just tested and it works in both edge and chrome
so check your mouse or what ever u use

Simpleman12345

Nov 15, 2019
When I downloaded the game on iPhone I just got audio. Can I not play the game on iPhone? If I can, can somebody explain please?

seb2020

Oct 14, 2020
i have bought both fleshlight and lockpicks, but it seems that i dont have it in my inventory. is it a bug or am i doing somthing wrong_

Reactions: squishy777

Helldriver

Oct 8, 2017
Holy moly this is my jam.

Man, if you ever need ideas or scenarios, I'm always willing to lend a hand to a fan of oblivious.
You got any other games that fit similar scenarios to this game? I love this one a lot and am always on the hunt for others.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
You got any other games that fit similar scenarios to this game? I love this one a lot and am always on the hunt for others.
hmmm most of the games in here fit
problem is
do u prefer
daz3d or
honey select or
those cartoonish games there looks like summer time saga

Helldriver

Oct 8, 2017
All 3 really, if the story is good or the dialogue is good I can accept that, i'm not a fan of dialogue games but I loved this one.
Out of the 3 tho, honey select is probably the worst of em.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes