randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Loving this game so far, wish there was a "light" cheat mode, where I get to choose as many perks as I want, rather than going full maxed out.

Reactions: tossler

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Really surprised here, I asked about oblivious content here and got nothing. I also saw this before and didn't trust it (for whatever reason) now that I've played through I'm upset that there is alot more ;).
I spent the night afterwards thinking up scenarios like:
Since she has a focus in exercising maybe elevate things by making her do yoga, then hot yoga in the nude, eventually tricking her that the kamasutra is an advance yoga technique

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
What is the NEW shower path on v 0.21? How can I get the NEW shower path?
Don't use old saves. There is a 50/50 chance that the $landlady is showering instead of bathing (Pre Dinner, Bathroom). It is based on Distracted, so you might want to get that to 5 or 6 to enjoy all the possible finales.

wilparu

Jun 30, 2017
Whoa, I know this story, this guy writes on the same site that I do, you guys can see the original story here:

I've always been a huge fan of this story, love it! I really like a lot of the fetishes.
Oh wow, CHYOA writers all up in this ;)

I'm excited to play this game, I just found it but I did indeed read the original story on CHYOA. Uh, it says there is a cheat to make the landlady your mom, but how do you enter a cheat??
EDIT nevermind i'm an idiot, i just read the first couple of pages and thought it was still a cheat and I didn't know Mother and Father were case sensitive.

Last edited:

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.22.0 (Backers exclusive) changelog

- At the beginning of each chapter, the game automatically checks whether you gained enough experience to level up, and displays the typical message right at the top of the chapter FOLLOWING the action that granted you the xp.
- XP gaining now is as easy as writing <<Skill LevelOfTheAction>>, i.e. <<Gullible 7>>, and the game does all the math! (Yes, prior to this, I counted on my fingers 2 to the power of LevelOfTheAction) to write how many xp you guys gained. Savage.
- substituted id with class where needed in the HTML and CSS
- New pics and gifs!

darkx388

Jan 7, 2019
Out of curiosity does anyone know similar games that are text based like this?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3369776

An HTML game that has a similar focus on the milf, and incest tags. Or just a decent HTML game with an interesting story, i'm not picky, just curious if you guys have recommendations.
"College Daze" is pretty good, if you're not against magic.
You can try "Company". There is incest and milfs in there, though it is not the main focus of the plot.
(It's just too bad they abandoned previous interaction mechanics with your family that I really liked. But still it is a good game.)
You can also try "Adam and Gaya", it also has milfs and incest but set in a fantasy world and more of a sandbox.
Also, while "Corruption of Champions (1 and 2)" doesn't have incest (as far as I know/remember), it perfectly fits "text-based with an interesting story", so you might want to check it out.

Now about this game: too much text, not enough visuals for my liking. I don't know why, but it is hard for me to read walls of text in pron games. I can perfectly fap to pron story. But when there so many text in game it's just somehow different, not sure why though.
But otherwise it is pretty good and original concept. As far as I know nobody even tried to do something like this, so I just can't wait to see more. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Jstain

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
"College Daze" is pretty good, if you're not against magic.
You can try "Company". There is incest and milfs in there, though it is not the main focus of the plot.
(It's just too bad they abandoned previous interaction mechanics with your family that I really liked. But still it is a good game.)
You can also try "Adam and Gaya", it also has milfs and incest but set in a fantasy world and more of a sandbox.
Also, while "Corruption of Champions (1 and 2)" doesn't have incest (as far as I know/remember), it perfectly fits "text-based with an interesting story", so you might want to check it out.

Now about this game: too much text, not enough visuals for my liking. I don't know why, but it is hard for me to read walls of text in pron games. I can perfectly fap to pron story. But when there so many text in game it's just somehow different, not sure why though.
But otherwise it is pretty good and original concept. As far as I know nobody even tried to do something like this, so I just can't wait to see more. Keep up the good work!
Agreed on most of College Daze content.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes