greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
So can you actually fuck the milf yet?
You can in previous updates for this game, there is a saturday scene. Its like 9-12am you go to attic and rig the window to fall on the milf, when she goes and cleans you then get 50/50 chance of either of 2 scenes. <3
Also also, for what it's worth you can easily read a lot more of the content on CHYOA version, basically online version of this with just text instead. Hes basically porting the CHYO version into a HTML version with pictures/gifs and adding stuff as he goes along. (I presume)

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
It seems like it completely ignores the entry for "She is your [landlady]". It calls her landlady no matter what I type

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
It seems like it completely ignores the entry for "She is your [landlady]". It calls her landlady no matter what I type
You typed Mother without the capital M or with a space.

Game is great, but need more images and scenes though...
"Need" is a strong word, "I would like" is more like it.

Getting some real American Football vibes from that banner.
Finally someone got the reference! You, sir, are today's hero. The original one went
"My Oblivio
us MILF"

Are there any sex scenes yet?
Answer to this is below

You can in previous updates for this game, there is a saturday scene. Its like 9-12am you go to attic and rig the window to fall on the milf, when she goes and cleans you then get 50/50 chance of either of 2 scenes. <3
Also also, for what it's worth you can easily read a lot more of the content on CHYOA version, basically online version of this with just text instead. Hes basically porting the CHYO version into a HTML version with pictures/gifs and adding stuff as he goes along. (I presume)
To whom I also respond that it is not a complete porting, more like a revision, building from what I think was the best part of the CHYOA, and leaving out the rest. Glad you like the story there, too <3

Last edited:

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
I am not sure how you got the idea of a translation happening any time soon.
That's easy... i'm from Cuba and i'm not a born english speaker even when you can see me comunicating with everybody on english. That's why i'm still wanting to see M.O.M traslated to spanish (and other languajes). You can see that like an oportunity to gain feedback from another market (i know i can't be the only latin gamer ;) )

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
That's easy... i'm from Cuba and i'm not a born english speaker even when you can see me comunicating with everybody on english. That's why i'm still wanting to see M.O.M traslated to spanish (and other languajes). You can see that like an oportunity to gain feedback from another market (i know i can't be the only latin gamer ;) )
I am not questioning why you want it, I am questioning why you think it is going to happen and why you seem entitled to receive a translation in the near future.

• Haha
Reactions: cunni and walls77

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I came from a land when hope is the last thing you lose ;)
Then hope to learn English.

Yours is not hope, it is demanding stuff as if it was owed to you, which is not.

And it seems like you either are being obnoxious on purpose or don't understand what you are talking about, so this is my last reply to you.

I ain't feeding trolls.

Last edited:

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.24.1 Debug
  • If your level is too low for the Vaginal Infection scene, now you have a button to end the First Afternoon period
MEGA, Meediafire and Pixeldrain links have been updated.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes