Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
So, on 0.24.1, changing the relationship before starting the game doesn't seem to have any effect.

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
As a fan of the chyoa this is based on i have to ask once the mom and dad are mostly finished will we get a expansion and you will add a aunt, uncle, cousins, and grandma into the game?

Only when you get to that point of course.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
So, on 0.24.1, changing the relationship before starting the game doesn't seem to have any effect.
I am once again asking for your help capitalizing the first letter.

I made the vaginal infection ....but it seems not to mean anythings (numbers not changed)
True, experience is not given in that scene.

I want the external recent save. I know the function for save the game
I don't have any.
As a fan of the chyoa this is based on i have to ask once the mom and dad are mostly finished will we get a expansion and you will add a aunt, uncle, cousins, and grandma into the game?

Only when you get to that point of course.
Thank you for your multiplatform support, then.

It is a long shot, but since I find threesomes with father+his sister, mother+her sister, foursomes with those, and cousins to boot, I think those will be implemented.

For obvious reasons, they will only be there (probably) if one chose the Mother relationship.

Reactions: rosh3n

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
How much content with the breasts are there at the moment?

Played a bit of the game and MC seems to fixate more on the mom's ass and plenty of scenes with it are already there.

Maybe add a boob sucking scene with skinship and gulibble, thinking it's perfectly normal since she used to breastfeed him back when he was little

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
How much content with the breasts are there at the moment?

Played a bit of the game and MC seems to fixate more on the mom's ass and plenty of scenes with it are already there.

Maybe add a boob sucking scene with skinship and gulibble, thinking it's perfectly normal since she used to breastfeed him back when he was little
The polls decided otherwise :HideThePain:

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.27.0 (Public)

What's new since last public release?
  • Breakfast > Pancakes > Accidental titjob (commission)
  • Backhug Distracted progression (commission)
  • Mystery Taste > Ass tasting (poll)
  • Pancakes > She likes the extra glaze (poll)

Reactions: Hella_Hella

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
for now, great game! one question, do you plan on adding sex at some point? I mean, not accidental sex, like willing sex.

Reactions: macewindoom

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
content have sleepy armpit fuk? :unsure:
No.
for now, great game! one question, do you plan on adding sex at some point? I mean, not accidental sex, like willing sex.
"Willing" sex will be added as part of the Skinship and Gullible skills, with the former being in the form of "We are just taking care of each other's needs" (either in an intimate or emotionless mood) and the latter in the form of "What do you mean doing X is actually not a sexual thing at all?".

Also, there are already scenes with willing sex, such as the amnesia route.

I hope this answers your question.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes