Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
Ahahahah, I feel your pain.

Breakfast has 20% chance of pancakes, 40% chance of yogurt, 20% chance of milk, 40% of others.

This should also answer to this other question

For this bug, I believe it has something to do with your end, but I will look into it and see if I can get you playing. It is definitely not because of the browser, since I use Firefox and Chrome myself, without any issue.
I think the pancake option might not appear at all if your using a older save. I tried removing the bacon option from the BreakfastChoices and replacing it with another pancake (so it would be 2x pancake, 2x yogurt, milk and cereal) and was still getting the bacon option. Then I started a new save with cheat mode and I saw the pancake scene almost immediately.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I think the pancake option might not appear at all if your using a older save. I tried removing the bacon option from the BreakfastChoices and replacing it with another pancake (so it would be 2x pancake, 2x yogurt, milk and cereal) and was still getting the bacon option. Then I started a new save with cheat mode and I saw the pancake scene almost immediately.
That is because all variables are initiated in StoryInit, which is only run when you first run the game, so when someone loads an old save, they are using the variables they already had and none of the new ones.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.28.0 changelog
  • You can buy estrogen pills on the Market
  • You can spike $landlord's drink with them at dinner, repeat 5 times total for feminization (first chapter about it in next release)(monthly poll)
  • Night > Master Bedroom > Use her pussy (ranked poll, 2000 words)
  • Hotkeys! You can now use the NumPad to navigate through your options, and forget about the mouse. This is a kind contribution of TacoVengeance.
  • More gifs!

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.29.0 (Exclusive)

Hi guys! As you know, April is feminization month, so here's a new chapter about that!

What's new?
  • Dinner Kitchen > Comment on his ass > Stealth Check (Distracted based)(Feminization ON)(1600 words)
  • More gifs

Reactions: rosh3n

bossrday

Sep 10, 2019
Are all the images currently implemented? I haven't encountered the "stuck" "towel" or "mating press" ones yet.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Are all the images currently implemented? I haven't encountered the "stuck" "towel" or "mating press" ones yet.
I don't understand what images you are referring to with those names. From v 0.28.0 the mating press is definitely there, while "stuck" (if you mean in the window) has been there for a while now. "Towel" doesn't ring any bell, though (EDIT: maybe "$ladyName covering herself with bath towel" corresponding to filename "eve_towel.jpg"? It is in the game).

Last edited:

ShadowKai

Sep 4, 2018
is there a chance to access the stuck and ammesia scene in the attic or? I'm asking because i haven't encountered it at all,

Edit:I figured it out neveemind

Last edited:

bossrday

Sep 10, 2019
I don't understand what images you are referring to with those names. From v 0.28.0 the mating press is definitely there, while "stuck" (if you mean in the window) has been there for a while now. "Towel" doesn't ring any bell, though (EDIT: maybe "$ladyName covering herself with bath towel" corresponding to filename "eve_towel.jpg"? It is in the game).
I guess I just need to play around more to get those scenarios to trigger.
Any hints?

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I guess I just need to play around more to get those scenarios to trigger.
Any hints?
Sure.
To get the "Stuck" and "Mating press" images, you should tamper with the window during Saturday Breakfast, in the Attic, before actually sitting for breakfast. THEN, you can go have breakfast, then help her in the Attic, and get her hit by/stuck in the window.

To get the "Towel", you should "make yourself noticed" during Pre Dinner, in the Bathroom, when she is taking a bath and you start jerking off.

Reactions: bossrday

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
No public update or just running a little late?
A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

What's new since last public release? (+12k words)
  • You can buy estrogen pills on the Market
  • You can spike $landlord's drink with them at dinner, repeat 5 times total for feminization (first chapter about it in next release)(monthly poll)
  • Night > Master Bedroom > Use her pussy (ranked poll)
  • Hotkeys! You can now use the NumPad to navigate through your options, and forget about the mouse. This is a kind contribution of TacoVengeance.
  • Dinner Kitchen > Comment on his ass > Stealth Check (Distracted based)(Feminization ON)
  • Dinner Kitchen > Comment on his ass > Cunning Check (Gullible based)(Feminization ON)
  • You can skip to a period of your choice, option in the living room, when there is no event
  • You can find 1, 2 or 3 bucks every day in the dirty laundry
  • More gifs!

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
I downloaded the newest zip file and extracted everything but when i load the game it seems the images are broken anyway to fix that?

Edit: never mind i deleted it and extracted again seemed to fix it somehow

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
Like the feminization of the dad cant wait to see his mystery taste stuff will you do some combos with the mom and dad like one gets the front other gets the back etc?

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
We´ll ever have something on the dreams??? I never see anything when I dream at night
The dreams are reserved for extraordinary events and fetishes, either mine or of backers from a certain tier upward (I believe is Imaginary Friend tier).
Like the feminization of the dad cant wait to see his mystery taste stuff will you do some combos with the mom and dad like one gets the front other gets the back etc?
Threesomes with them are my ultimate goal.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes