Jun 6, 2020
I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but the Nighttime action Use Her Pussy is written as if she is sleeping on her stomach but is only accessible if she is on her back.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Is spiking the drink implemented already or not yet? Trying to see if I can do it during dinner and I couldnt find the option

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but the Nighttime action Use Her Pussy is written as if she is sleeping on her stomach but is only accessible if she is on her back.
You are right! I will rectify it during next release.
Is spiking the drink implemented already or not yet? Trying to see if I can do it during dinner and I couldnt find the option
You first need something with which to spike his drink. Maybe buy estrogen pills on the Market?

Reactions: EquineHung

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
You first need something with which to spike his drink. Maybe buy estrogen pills on the Market?
I did. I wouldn't try it without checking if i bought it first.

In fact, I made multiple saves to check. Each save did not show me any option to use them after I bought the pills. if it helps, the pills dont show up in the inventory, and not because I didn't buy them. I also checked in the store and the option to buy them was already removed so I would assume I already have them.

Oh ya. This is all in online mode.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I did. I wouldn't try it without checking if i bought it first.

In fact, I made multiple saves to check. Each save did not show me any option to use them after I bought the pills. if it helps, the pills dont show up in the inventory, and not because I didn't buy them. I also checked in the store and the option to buy them was already removed so I would assume I already have them.

Oh ya. This is all in online mode.
Did you check the mail? You have to pick up the delivery.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Did you check the mail? You have to pick up the delivery.
Yes I checked the mail. Forgot to mention that. Is there anything else i'm missing maybe? I bought it from the store, store wont let me click on the option again. Waited a day, checked the mail and it gave me the scene of getting it. But it never appeared in my inventory if that is not intentional. Tried to find the option during dinner and pre dinner times, all 7 days.

Also when I go cheat mode, its the same thing. I know you cant buy it from the store since the cheat mode gives them already. And followed the same thing I did above. no option given in using them.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Yes I checked the mail. Forgot to mention that. Is there anything else i'm missing maybe? I bought it from the store, store wont let me click on the option again. Waited a day, checked the mail and it gave me the scene of getting it. But it never appeared in my inventory if that is not intentional. Tried to find the option during dinner and pre dinner times, all 7 days.

Also when I go cheat mode, its the same thing. I know you cant buy it from the store since the cheat mode gives them already. And followed the same thing I did above. no option given in using them.
Wait. Did you check the box at the beginning for Feminization? Because checking the box REMOVES the possibility to feminize. One should only check the fetishes to avoid.

1620297553297.png

The fact that they do not appear in the inventory is my fault, but doesn't affect the options available. If you got the scene, and you have not already feminized the landlord, only the box option remains. Are you using an old save? That might be it.

Last edited:

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Wait. Did you check the box at the beginning for Feminization? Because checking the box REMOVES the possibility to feminize. One should only check the fetishes to avoid.

View attachment 1181185
Oh. I actually did the opposite.

Most games that I play with with these kind of options do it the other way. Check which fetishes you want in. So I immediately assumed that that was the case here and didn't properly read the sentence.

Now I feel dumb. Sorry about that.

Also, I found another thing. When doing cheat mode, I've been trying to trigger the attic scenes, at saturday etc. But after multiple tries it never shows up. Unless its supposed to happen after a set number of tries?

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Oh. I actually did the opposite.

Most games that I play with with these kind of options do it the other way. Check which fetishes you want in. So I immediately assumed that that was the case here and didn't properly read the sentence.

Now I feel dumb. Sorry about that.

Also, I found another thing. When doing cheat mode, I've been trying to trigger the attic scenes, at saturday etc. But after multiple tries it never shows up. Unless its supposed to happen after a set number of tries?
I know it is counter-intuitive, but I preferred to give less hassle to the people who enjoyed the game as it was meant to be played, with all its scenes, so they won't have to check the boxes every time.

About the attic, have you tampered with the window during breakfast? Cheat mode does not affect scenes, only stats.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
I know it is counter-intuitive, but I preferred to give less hassle to the people who enjoyed the game as it was meant to be played, with all its scenes, so they won't have to check the boxes every time.

About the attic, have you tampered with the window during breakfast? Cheat mode does not affect scenes, only stats.
Oh. The tampering with the window scene is also done on saturday.

Also, one more thing. is it intentional that when using "Mother" instead of "Landlady" for the name in cheatmode already gives all items and 2 of the news gossip?

Because without Mother, the items arent there and you have to buy them, but using it you get all of them from the start and the gossips.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020

Also, one more thing. is it intentional that when using "Mother" instead of "Landlady" for the name in cheatmode already gives all items and 2 of the news gossip?

Because without Mother, the items arent there and you have to buy them, but using it you get all of them from the start and the gossips.
I never noticed! I'll check it out ASAP.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020

It doesn't do this glitch to me, and it shouldn't. They are not related at all.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
It doesn't do this glitch to me, and it shouldn't. They are not related at all.
Maybe its because first I tried default first. Bought all the items and 2 gossips etc. then i just click on the logo on the top left to reset. Changed to mother and cheat mode again. And somehow the items from the previous game, even though I didnt save, still stayed in my inventory?

Also, what's the trigger to be able to jack off? Doing cheat mode, gotten multiple scenes immediately etc. But it still says I need experience to be able to do it.

Reactions: F9Zoney

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Maybe its because first I tried default first. Bought all the items and 2 gossips etc. then i just click on the logo on the top right to reset. Changed to mother cheat mode again. And somehow the items from the previous game, even though I didnt save, still stuck?
Yes, that's it. Clicking on that doesn't restart the game, only brings you back to that page.

Also, what's the trigger to be able to jack off? Doing cheat mode, gotten multiple scenes immediately etc. But it still says I need experience to be able to do it.
Those scenes are still not available. At first, they were meant to be a way to go back to a certain scene, one that cannot be replayed, then a way to fantasize, but got "replaced" by the Dream World area. For now, I am keeping them there because they might be useful.

Reactions: MadDany

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i think im stupid. how do i trigger the feminization of dad? and for what is the condom?

sry i checked the wrong box at the beginning. can i change it?

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
i think im stupid. how do i trigger the feminization of dad? and for what is the condom?

sry i checked the wrong box at the beginning. can i change it?
I don't know whether this works, but you could try clicking the MOM logo at the top left corner, be redirected to the choices page, and uncheck the box. Just to be sure, check it and uncheck it.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.31.0 (Exclusive)
  • Dinner Kitchen > Stealth Check, higher level (feminization path)
  • Night pussy scene edited to show up in "she is sleeping prone", since it is written as if she was
  • Estrogen pills now show up in the inventory when you buy and get them
  • The Market clearly states that users can find the stuff they buy at Pre Lunch, in the Living Room, checking the mail

Reactions: rosh3n and F9Zoney

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
To whomever may be looking forward to the next chapter of the erotic audios saga, on the 21st-ish of the month it will come out together with the newest backers-only release. The audio is ready, and is legit fire, focusing on the scene in the Attic where the mc tricks $landlady into believing she is a hooker. I gather it is one of the most liked scenes, so I hope you guys will enjoy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: F9Zoney and 7546338
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes