F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
if i dont wanna use patreon or subscibestar could i direct pay with paypal? and how much?

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
if i dont wanna use patreon or subscibestar could i direct pay with paypal? and how much?
You could go on itch, they accept Paypal there. I also noticed that they recently started offering some kind of syncing with Patreon, so maybe if you pay with paypal on there, you can get the same privileges as if you paid on Patreon. I will let you know.

EDIT: Ok no, it's the other way around. I'll see what I can set up, for people who are in your same situation :)

Last edited:
Reactions: F9Zoney

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.32.0 (Exclusive)

What's new?
  • Trade Cumrag Panties for money or Good Boy Points in the Master Bedroom, First Afternoon
  • Hand her Clean or Dirty panties after she has smeared cum all over her face during Netfux & Chill (using her hand)
  • Erotic audio of Attic > Amnesia> Convince her she is a hooker > Impregnation sex

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
v 0.32.0 (Exclusive)

What's new?
  • Trade Cumrag Panties for money or Good Boy Points in the Master Bedroom, First Afternoon
  • Hand her Clean or Dirty panties after she has smeared cum all over her face during Netfux & Chill (using her hand)
  • Erotic audio of Attic > Amnesia> Convince her she is a hooker > Impregnation sex
i just backed you. great work.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.33.0 (Exclusive, Pre-Release)
  • After giving the panties to $landlady (Master bedroom, First Afternoon), IF she is already ok with vaginal checks, you can perform a "Taste test" (ranked poll, 2k words)
  • Fixed lack of speech bubbles in some chapters
Also, don't forget to check out the latest erotic audio "M.O.M. the Amnesiac Hooker"

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 7546338 and F9Zoney

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.33.0 (Public)

What's new since last public release?
  • Dinner Kitchen > Stealth Check, higher level (feminization path)
  • Night pussy scene edited to show up in "she is sleeping prone", since it is written as if she was
  • Estrogen pills now show up in the inventory when you buy and get them
  • The Market clearly states that users can find the stuff they buy at Pre Lunch, in the Living Room, checking the mail
  • After giving the panties to $landlady (Master bedroom, First Afternoon), IF she is already ok with daily checks about vaginal checks, you can perform a "Taste test" (ranked poll, 2k words)
  • Fixed lack of speech bubbles in some chapters
As always, enjoy and let me know of any bug.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Was wondering, maybe I missed something... If I wanted to export my Android save, where would I look? I am using Firefox for Android and the SAVE box has no "save to disk" option. Thanx in advance

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
This is now one of my favorites! Thank you so much! Keep up the great work!
Thank you very much for your kind words. What would you say makes it your favourite? Just so I know what you guys like :D

Was wondering, maybe I missed something... If I wanted to export my Android save, where would I look? I am using Firefox for Android and the SAVE box has no "save to disk" option. Thanx in advance
You can also ask on the Discord Server, maybe someone knows. I don't.

Jan 17, 2020
What would you say makes it your favourite?
For me, the writing of your game is one of the best out there. The sexual situations you narrate, plus the innocence/ignorance of the 'landlady'... Man, I really love what you are doing, and I don't even like text based games. Just the thought of this game with 2 or 3 times more gifs/images makes me salibate.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
For me, the writing of your game is one of the best out there. The sexual situations you narrate, plus the innocence/ignorance of the 'landlady'... Man, I really love what you are doing, and I don't even like text based games. Just the thought of this game with 2 or 3 times more gifs/images makes me salibate.
Thank you very much! I intend to add a lot more gifs, it is just hard to find them, given the weird situations and poses I write about. Also, I am picky when it comes to gifs, so I only use something that doesn't match the description if it really is the only thing I can find AND it is a good-looking image/gif. I don't want the game to be some kind of gif archive/generator, I want it to be consistent. I hope you guys understand that.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Thank you very much! I intend to add a lot more gifs, it is just hard to find them, given the weird situations and poses I write about. Also, I am picky when it comes to gifs, so I only use something that doesn't match the description if it really is the only thing I can find AND it is a good-looking image/gif. I don't want the game to be some kind of gif archive/generator, I want it to be consistent. I hope you guys understand that.
very much appreciated.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
What I do want more is the feminization parts. Femi and clueless characters is almost a nonexistent combo, and I love both of them. Once more, I'd rather be on the POV of the one doing the femi, not being femi. And yet majority of games that do have femi is always the latter. So I'm grateful that the game has it!

So now I find myself playing just for the femi part more so than the milf part lol

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
What I do want more is the feminization parts. Femi and clueless characters is almost a nonexistent combo, and I love both of them. Once more, I'd rather be on the POV of the one doing the femi, not being femi. And yet majority of games that do have femi is always the latter. So I'm grateful that the game has it!

So now I find myself playing just for the femi part more so than the milf part lol
You're in luck! The monthly polls that just concluded saw Feminization's win for the month of June, v 0.35, 36 and 0.37 will be about that. Other polls seem to be leaning towards scenes with sleeping, feminized $landlord.

Reactions: MadDany and rosh3n

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
She can be unaware she accidentally fucked you...How does that work exactly? It's not like one of those old Vis comics where she slips on a banana peel, and lands on you is it?
Sorry, know it's an old post, but just saw this and I read Viz, when I was young.
This immediately made me think of Finbarr Saunders, "fnarr fnarr". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thanks man! (y)

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes