rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
You're in luck! The monthly polls that just concluded saw Feminization's win for the month of June, v 0.35, 36 and 0.37 will be about that. Other polls seem to be leaning towards scenes with sleeping, feminized $landlord.
Hope to see mystery taste feature in some of that feminization update getting the landlord to give you a handie to feed his wife was hot.

I hope the ones that focus on him specifically are just as hot also love the scene where the landlord kisses the wife after we just got done giving her a load in netflix and chill be nice to get both landlord and landlady in love with our jizz.

acoolkiddie

Feb 24, 2020
I never turned off fetishization/ntr, but I can't buy the estrogen pills. It just says "Estrogen pills (You have already purchased this item)" in the market... They aren't in my inventory nor in the mail. I checked there several times, even buying the lockpicks and I was able to get them through the mail the next day. I the same problem in my 0.30.1 build with the same save, and I assumed that it was just a placeholder or something first. Not sure what to do.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I never turned off fetishization/ntr, but I can't buy the estrogen pills. It just says "Estrogen pills (You have already purchased this item)" in the market... They aren't in my inventory nor in the mail. I checked there several times, even buying the lockpicks and I was able to get them through the mail the next day. I the same problem in my 0.30.1 build with the same save, and I assumed that it was just a placeholder or something first. Not sure what to do.
New features can't work with old saves, because the initiation has already been done, so the game does not create the variable for you, it only checks whether you have it.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.34.1 (Exclusive)

What's new?
  • Condom conversation (Dinner Kitchen)(Ranked poll)
  • Links to external pages now open in new Tabs
  • Added "Achievements" and "Achievements page", accessible from the sidebar
  • Erotic audios posts are now gathered in one place (Achievements)
  • Left-aligned links in sidebar
  • Vertical gifs/pics width from 25 to 30%
  • Horizontal gifs/pics width from 40 to 50%
  • 22% more gifs and pics
  • Deleted gifs from Credits (too many dead links)
  • Fixed bugs and typos

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.36.0 (Pre-Release)

What's new?

- Added new branch: Breakfast Bathroom (Feminization only)
- Added chapter Breakfast Bathroom, Barge in, You both need to use the sink (ranked poll)
- Added the relationships "Step-Sister"/"Sister"/"Sister-in-law" (mind the capitals)
- Added button to play online on itch.io
- Fixed bugs, typos, and some loose code

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
How can I play the chapter 'Breakfast Bathroom, Barge in'?
For now, it is only present in the Pre-Release (v 0.36.0), not in the public (v0.33.0).
To play that scene, you must:
  • not check the Feminization checkbox at the beginning of the game
  • buy estrogen from the market
  • retrieve estrogen from the mail (Living room, Pre Lunch)
  • spike the $landlord's drink 5 times during dinner
  • every Breakfast period after that, he will be in the bathroom
  • skinship at least 1 or 2, I think
  • then it is all Clumsy based

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.36.1 (Public Release)

Hello everyone! Now that I have the public's attention, I would like to thank everyone who supported the project so far, in any shape or form. It is thanks to all of you that the game is made possible.
Now, for the release, let's go straight to the point.

NOTE: You MUST start a new game, deleting everything from the previous installations, or the newest chapter won't start.

What's new since last public release?
  • Condom conversation (Dinner Kitchen)(Ranked poll)
  • Links to other pages now open in new Tabs
  • Added "Achievements" and "Achievements page", accessible from the sidebar
  • Erotic audios posts are now gathered in one place (Achievements)
  • Left-aligned links in sidebar
  • Vertical gifs/pics width from 25 to 30%
  • Horizontal gifs/pics width from 40 to 50%
  • 22% more gifs and pics
  • Deleted gifs from Credits (too many dead links)
  • Night, Master Bedroom > Choose him > Feet (Feminization must be complete)
  • Added new branch: Breakfast Bathroom (Feminization only)
  • Added chapter Breakfast Bathroom, Barge in, You both need to use the sink (ranked poll)
  • Added the relationships "Step-Sister"/"Sister"/"Sister-in-law" (mind the capitals)
  • Added button to play online on
  • Fixed bugs, typos, and some loose code

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
I barge into the bathroom then it just shows the first parr of the scene but the rest isnt there i started a new save and the foot scene worked am i missing something?

Also sad no mystery taste for the dad yet maybe next time.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
online version. cant change what the landlady or landlord is to you. and i think the other options as well like their names etc. but changing my name works

When changing what the landlady is, it appears as blank in the scenes.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Not going to lie, I thought this game was older than it is, so I expected a lot more content. That's on me, but I think overall this game just isn't for me. The oblivious thing I get for a while, but it feels too forced to me for her to remain completely oblivious. Partially I'd get, but the fact that apparently nothing that happens leaves much of an impression just frustrates me.

Beyond that: The scenes themselves are good so even if this one isn't really my cup of tea I hope you continue for those that enjoy it, and having a cheat mode to skip the grind makes you a hero in my book. Maybe whenever this game gets finished I'll give it another shot.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
How to use Wedding Photos?
Still no use for them.
I barge into the bathroom then it just shows the first parr of the scene but the rest isnt there i started a new save and the foot scene worked am i missing something?

Also sad no mystery taste for the dad yet maybe next time.
With a new installation of the game the problem is solved. You still have something of the old installation. This issue is most likely browser-specific and definitely on the user's end.

When changing what the landlady is, it appears as blank in the scenes.
Just tried, it works. Remember to capitalize the initials of the words.

Not going to lie, I thought this game was older than it is, so I expected a lot more content. That's on me, but I think overall this game just isn't for me. The oblivious thing I get for a while, but it feels too forced to me for her to remain completely oblivious. Partially I'd get, but the fact that apparently nothing that happens leaves much of an impression just frustrates me.

Beyond that: The scenes themselves are good so even if this one isn't really my cup of tea I hope you continue for those that enjoy it, and having a cheat mode to skip the grind makes you a hero in my book. Maybe whenever this game gets finished I'll give it another shot.
Thank you for playing, commenting, and understanding that a game about a niche fetish does not necessarily have to evolve into whatever the player might like. Actions that permanently change how the $landlady behaves are planned, but not in the near future, since I want to first fill the "benchmark" routine, then move on to the "reality-shifted" ones, such as "Let's say you convince her that nudism is okay" or "what if she believed that [sex act] is always normal?"

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes