Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Does anyone else get the notification saying virus detected when downloading v 0.36.1 or is it just me?
If I also received the same thing, I have the antivirus that comes from the factory with windows 10, it must be the first game that I download that the antivirus blocks it for me, I still very much doubt that it is a virus

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
If I also received the same thing, I have the antivirus that comes from the factory with windows 10, it must be the first game that I download that the antivirus blocks it for me, I still very much doubt that it is a virus
The entire code, for those who want to double check, is also available on GitHub:

Helldriver

Oct 8, 2017
I've been loving this game since it came out, it's ticked that fetish I've struggled to find content for so long, naturally it's gonna progress to sex at the end of it but I'm still hoping there will be less sex stuff and more early stuff where she's still oblivious and it isn't extreme stuff like just lightful playing, or maybe a massage from the milf, or even you get injured (cliche I know) she just helps to wash you. Keep up the good work Shyentist this project is amazing.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.38.0 (Exclusive)

What's new?
  • Added chapter Breakfast/Lunch, Kitchen > Clumsy footjob (ranked poll)
  • Added to chapter First Afternoon, Master Bedroom > Daily Checks > Blue Balls, some cock and balls worship (Level 4 Skinship) and Balls Sucking (Level 7 Skinship), circa 1500 words.
  • Code keeping
  • Fixed bugs, typos and stuff

neugul

May 13, 2017
Thank you for your previous answer.
I have v 0.38.0 (Exclusive).
How can I play this scene [ Dinner > Comment on Ass > Cunning Check, completed]?

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Thank you for your previous answer.
I have v 0.38.0 (Exclusive).
How can I play this scene [ Dinner > Comment on Ass > Cunning Check, completed]?
You have to buy estrogen, retrieve them by checking the mail the day after, in the living room, at pre lunch. Then you have to spike $landlord's drink at dinner 5 times. Once completed, you will be prompted to Comment on Ass, and can choose that particular path.

Basically the same as before up to the feminization, but easier. After feminization, where you already get prompted to comment on his ass, you just enter the kitchen at dinner and you have the option.

Reactions: neugul

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.39.1 (Pre-Release, Debugged) Changelog
  • Libido supplements (daily Libido x2) can be bought on the Market.
  • New level system. Details in the Handbook. tl;dr for the same action, you get more xp when your level is higher.
  • Good Boy Points can be exchanged 5:1 for Money, as a favour asked during meals. Only 100GBP for 20$ at a time, but you can ask infinite times during the same meal.
  • New chapter (circa 1200 words) based entirely on the Good Boy Points "lore", basically allowing some degree of free use because "you earned it". Other lores for GBP are "he wouldn't do that, he is such a good boy" (like when she eats the yogurt). The chapter can be found in Lunch Kitchen > Backhug. You must have 100 GBP AND her pants must be ripped, which happens during Pre-Lunch, if you help her out cleaning the top of the desk.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.39.1 (Public)

What's new since last public release?

• Dinner > Comment on Ass > Cunning Check, completed (ranked poll)
  • Optional mini scene with pee fetish, in the bathroom, after facefucking her while she sleeps in the bathtub
  • Added Grandmother-Grandfather-Grandson possible relationship, code is "Grandmother"
  • Codes for relationships are now CASE INSENSITIVE, for the joy of everyone! This was made possible by JavaScript, which I am learning these days thanks to the support of all of you!
  • Added chapter Breakfast/Lunch, Kitchen > Clumsy footjob
  • Added to chapter First Afternoon, Master Bedroom > Daily Checks > Blue Balls, some cock and balls worship (Level 4 Skinship) and Balls Sucking (Level 7 Skinship), circa 1500 words.
  • Libido supplements (daily Libido x2) can be bought on the Market.
  • New level system. Details in the Handbook. tl;dr for the same action, you get more xp when your level is higher.
  • Good Boy Points can be exchanged 5:1 for Money, as a favour asked during meals. Only 100GBP for 20$ at a time, but you can ask infinite times during the same meal.
  • New chapter (circa 1200 words) based entirely on the Good Boy Points "lore", basically allowing some degree of free use because "you earned it". Other lores for GBP are "he wouldn't do that, he is such a good boy" (like when she eats the yogurt). The chapter can be found in Lunch Kitchen > Backhug. You must have 100 GBP AND her pants must be ripped, which happens during Pre-Lunch, if you help her out cleaning the top of the desk.
  • Removed Greedy and Horny backgrounds
  • Code keeping
  • Fixed bugs and typos

Last edited:

pieperpeeper

May 17, 2017
The GBP system has too little usage in early to mid-game play. For example, during the breakfast scene, there should be options to use GBP for something naughty or even trickery on the mother/landlady/aunt/grandma/etc. Also, another example is when the milf cleans the master bedroom we should be able to use GBP to do something and not just wait around. GBP system has so much potential when it comes to messing with the milf. Hopefully, there will be more options in the future to use GBP for more interaction with the milf.

x0run

Mar 27, 2019
I like it so far :)

Can someone point me towards how to unlock " Cheating is not a(f)fair game " ?

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
is there ever going to be more renders for this? Escalate, escalate, escalate..................
just wondering

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes