dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
v 0.39.1 (Public)

What's new since last public release?

• Dinner > Comment on Ass > Cunning Check, completed (ranked poll)
  • Optional mini scene with pee fetish, in the bathroom, after facefucking her while she sleeps in the bathtub
  • Added Grandmother-Grandfather-Grandson possible relationship, code is "Grandmother"
  • Codes for relationships are now CASE INSENSITIVE, for the joy of everyone! This was made possible by JavaScript, which I am learning these days thanks to the support of all of you!
  • Added chapter Breakfast/Lunch, Kitchen > Clumsy footjob
  • Added to chapter First Afternoon, Master Bedroom > Daily Checks > Blue Balls, some cock and balls worship (Level 4 Skinship) and Balls Sucking (Level 7 Skinship), circa 1500 words.
  • Libido supplements (daily Libido x2) can be bought on the Market.
  • New level system. Details in the Handbook. tl;dr for the same action, you get more xp when your level is higher.
  • Good Boy Points can be exchanged 5:1 for Money, as a favour asked during meals. Only 100GBP for 20$ at a time, but you can ask infinite times during the same meal.
  • New chapter (circa 1200 words) based entirely on the Good Boy Points "lore", basically allowing some degree of free use because "you earned it". Other lores for GBP are "he wouldn't do that, he is such a good boy" (like when she eats the yogurt). The chapter can be found in Lunch Kitchen > Backhug. You must have 100 GBP AND her pants must be ripped, which happens during Pre-Lunch, if you help her out cleaning the top of the desk.
  • Removed Greedy and Horny backgrounds
  • Code keeping
  • Fixed bugs and typos
Are you going to put more images in the game?

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
The GBP system has too little usage in early to mid-game play. For example, during the breakfast scene, there should be options to use GBP for something naughty or even trickery on the mother/landlady/aunt/grandma/etc. Also, another example is when the milf cleans the master bedroom we should be able to use GBP to do something and not just wait around. GBP system has so much potential when it comes to messing with the milf. Hopefully, there will be more options in the future to use GBP for more interaction with the milf.
Yes, I know, that is why I made this chapter and the mechanics, to start giving it some boost.
I like it so far :)

Can someone point me towards how to unlock " Cheating is not a(f)fair game " ?
If you use the "Cheat" button at the beginning, you lose the achievement.

Thanks for all ya work man, always love your stuff.
Thank you <3
is there ever going to be more renders for this? Escalate, escalate, escalate..................
just wondering
I don't know what that means.
after loading an old save.
That is your issue. As always, old saves are not expected to work, especially after 3 releases. There are huge improvements, changes, and additions behind every single release, and the variables needed were not present in 0.36.1.
I assume you too loaded an old save. The new menu is based on a widget that did not exist in 0.36.1 and is much easier to manage.

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
Anyone else having a problem loading saves from version 0.36.1? I clicked "save to disk" in the previous version, but when I open the new version and click "load from disk" nothing happens. I'm using the downloaded version of the game.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I tried to play for my phone and the image isn't working. Is there any solution?
You have to make sure whatever you use to unzip the files extracts them in the same folder, and that the browser can read from such folders.
Anyone else having a problem loading saves from version 0.36.1? I clicked "save to disk" in the previous version, but when I open the new version and click "load from disk" nothing happens. I'm using the downloaded version of the game.
Old saves do not work because too many changes happened (and usually happen) during the month.

Reactions: Mememe621

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I can't define the relationship in relation to MC, mom and dad, it's not saved when starting the game!

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
Old saves do not work because too many changes happened (and usually happen) during the month.
FWIW, this would have been a problem because leveling up after starting a new game used to take quite a bit, but after this change, it's perfectly acceptable:

New level system. Details in the Handbook. tl;dr for the same action, you get more xp when your level is higher.
So don't be afraid to start a new game, you level up fast now and there's a bunch of new stuff.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.40.0 (Exclusive)
Hi everyone! This week has been very busy, with lots of different things to do for the game and a lot happening IRL. I still hope you will enjoy what I added to this mini-release. This is to allow me to breathe while not really stopping the game for a month-long holiday.

What's new?
  • Setup chapters for $landlady sitting on your lap at dinner (do suggest how this might evolve for other skills!)
  • Reinserted credits for main actresses in pics and gifs
  • +12% gifs and pics (this one took a lot!)
  • Code keeping
  • Fixed bugs and typos
Enjoy!

Helldriver

Oct 8, 2017
Idea for the future of this but perhaps it can be changed that the protaganist isn't so keen to bang his milf and he starts off shy n awkward etc in these scenarios where the milf is oblivious or skinship etc, or maybe you're awkward and it's the milf that initiates things not because it's sexual but because she thinks it'll help with bonding with silly scenarios, like a nudist day when the dilf goes out or a yoga exercises etc.
and as time goes on the protag slowly becomes more corrupt and takes advantage of these sitatuions.
that would be way down the line tho, as it'll require a lot of rewriting for certain scenes.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I know it's asking a bit much, but I would prefer a sister (or even aunt or cousin) than having the option to feminize the dad.

I'm not complaining towars the dev, just giving a personal preference. The game is fun anyway.
If the game keeps getting traction support-wise, I might be able to do that. Otherwise, it is just too much work to add a character so tightly related to every other character. But I don't think it'll happen any time soon since I am shit at advertising/spamming/pr.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Idea for the future of this but perhaps it can be changed that the protaganist isn't so keen to bang his milf and he starts off shy n awkward etc in these scenarios where the milf is oblivious or skinship etc, or maybe you're awkward and it's the milf that initiates things not because it's sexual but because she thinks it'll help with bonding with silly scenarios, like a nudist day when the dilf goes out or a yoga exercises etc.
and as time goes on the protag slowly becomes more corrupt and takes advantage of these sitatuions.
that would be way down the line tho, as it'll require a lot of rewriting for certain scenes.
That would be a whole different game. Maybe next time?

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
MyObliviousDevelop

Here's an idea: "Hypnosis" play. You may likely have that on the list as well. So here's another to follow up on that, during the hypnosis, there will be emotionless sex play. Like say, you hypnotized her to be able to command her to freeze on the spot.

Obviously hypnosis is pretty superstitious. But its always a trope that the more dumb the character, the easily they are to fall for it for some reason lol.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
If the game keeps getting traction support-wise, I might be able to do that. Otherwise, it is just too much work to add a character so tightly related to every other character. But I don't think it'll happen any time soon since I am shit at advertising/spamming/pr.
noone said she should be added right away
at the pace the game are in now a sister could come home in a Holiday
mc could visit aunt+nieces
even grandma :p
or a Christmas with the whole family :p

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
noone said she should be added right away
Things are either done properly or not at all.
Also, adding a character "for the holidays" would need the same effort as adding it permanently in the routine.
Also, yes, people are complaining about stuff not being done right away, not you, not now, but there are.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes