MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
MyObliviousDevelop

Here's an idea: "Hypnosis" play. You may likely have that on the list as well. So here's another to follow up on that, during the hypnosis, there will be emotionless sex play. Like say, you hypnotized her to be able to command her to freeze on the spot.

Obviously hypnosis is pretty superstitious. But its always a trope that the more dumb the character, the easily they are to fall for it for some reason lol.
Yes, all of that is already on the list

Reactions: MadDany

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
If the game keeps getting traction support-wise, I might be able to do that. Otherwise, it is just too much work to add a character so tightly related to every other character. But I don't think it'll happen any time soon since I am shit at advertising/spamming/pr.
Understandable, as I said I understand the choice and just stated by personal preference. After all, we all have our tastes on kinky stuff, it usually differs. Thank you though for your answer.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.41.0 (Exclusive)

Hello everybody! Following the discussion on what you guys would like to read more about, and given the extra time I was able to employ thanks to you guys staying with me during the summer, today's release features not one but two full chapters!
If the project continues to progress like this, I might be able to do this every time, as an actual job. For now, much love and enjoy the holidays <3

What's new?
  • Added chapter First Afternoon, Master Bedroom > Daily Checks > Condom Size (only available after the condom conversation at dinner, Skinship based, circa 1300 words)
  • Added chapter Pre Dinner, Kitchen > $landlord eats the yogurt (feminization path, circa 1200 words)
  • Code keeping, bugs and typos fixing

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
which platform should I support you on, I want you to get the biggest share of my sub
Hi, thank you for your concern and for playing the game. I think Patreon has the best rates if you are looking for a subscription. If you mean a one-time donation, then itch is the way to go since you can customize the amount.

Reactions: Flipper Roo

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.42.0 (Pre-Release)
Hello everyone! I felt particularly inspired for this one, and I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I loved writing it. This Pre-Release anticipates a public release that will be on the 3rd of September.

Much love, enjoy life.

What's new?
  • Added new game to game night, Evening Living Room. Activates at random (33% chance) and is based on Gullible.
  • Code keeping
  • Fixed bugs and typos
All bugs will have to wait an indefinite amount of time because I have the weekend off <3

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.42.0 (Public)
Hi there! I hope you all had great holidays or at least a brief period of peace of mind. If not, I am here to grant you just that, hopefully. Now, on to the changelog.

What's new since last public release?
  • Setup chapters for $landlady sitting on your lap at dinner (do suggest how this might evolve for other skills!)
  • Reinserted credits for main actresses in pics and gifs
  • +12% gifs and pics (this one took a lot!)
  • Added chapter First Afternoon, Master Bedroom > Daily Checks > Condom Size (only available after the condom conversation at dinner, Skinship based, circa 1300 words)
  • Added chapter Pre Dinner, Kitchen > $landlord eats the yogurt (feminization path, circa 1200 words)
  • Added new game to game night, Evening Living Room. Activates at random (33% chance) and is based on Gullible.
  • Code keeping
  • Fixed bugs and typos
Enjoy!

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ahm anyone have a guide for this game? like earn archievements? also well... i dont know if its just me but have really a few pics, i would like to it include more... even more events, and i still havent found how to rip off landlady panties...

Reactions: ohcmonrest

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
When you don't have the skinship high enough, for condom check, the link is broken due to the color for skinship not being finished. (Don't know how to explain fully, because I haven't taken any actual lessons in html, everything I've learned is by reading code for various games on here).

Note: This should be on line 10832. Code for current version is missing most of the code after the word "Skinship"
HTML:
She clearly dismissed your offer as a mere joke, since the &lt;&lt;Color &quot;Skinship&quot;&gt;&gt; between the two of you is not high enough.&lt;/div&gt;

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
ahm anyone have a guide for this game? like earn archievements?
No, because that takes time, and no one but the author (one person) consistently spends time improving this game.
few pics, i would like to it include more
Then send them. Multiple times I asked for someone to help me with pics and gifs, only a few stepped up, with a couple gifs/pics each. Also, this is a text-game, not a gif generator, so I refuse to add gifs that are not consistent with what is written.
even more events
Then write them. There are at least 60 different events for a total of 110 scenes where the MC achieves orgasm, for a total of 151341 words, written in about 400 days, so 378.3 words per day. With 42 releases, that makes an average of 3603.35714 words and 1.42857143 events per release. Again, written by only the author (again, one person), who also has to deal with coding, debugging, advertising, and more.
and i still havent found how to rip off landlady panties...
People have already given the answer multiple times, both on the Discord server (which I keep urging people to join since it is its purpose) and on here (see below)
Prelunch -> Player Room -> Lay on your bed -> Stealth -> She notices -> Wait it out -> She asks for your help -> Clean the top of the desk -> her pants rip
This leads me to the first point. Why would anyone bother writing a guide for the game for people who don't even bother reading the exact same answer a few comments above?

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes