MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
When you don't have the skinship high enough, for condom check, the link is broken due to the color for skinship not being finished. (Don't know how to explain fully, because I haven't taken any actual lessons in html, everything I've learned is by reading code for various games on here).

Note: This should be on line 10832. Code for current version is missing most of the code after the word "Skinship"
HTML:
She clearly dismissed your offer as a mere joke, since the <<Color "Skinship">> between the two of you is not high enough.</div>
Thank you, I'll check this out ASAP.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
When you don't have the skinship high enough, for condom check, the link is broken due to the color for skinship not being finished. (Don't know how to explain fully, because I haven't taken any actual lessons in html, everything I've learned is by reading code for various games on here).

Note: This should be on line 10832. Code for current version is missing most of the code after the word "Skinship"
HTML:
She clearly dismissed your offer as a mere joke, since the <<Color "Skinship">> between the two of you is not high enough.</div>
Found the issue. Just FYI I'll explain. Basically, I have a widget (like a custom function in Twine) named "Color" to color words. One uses widgets like this

You don't have <<Color "Skinship">> high enough.

I skipped the closing ">>", so it messed everything up. Fixed and will not be present in 0.43.0. Basically the same as not closing a </div> or anything in HTML.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
So I've been trying to get the Yogurt cup through skipping time in the living room. That's Breakfast > Living room > Skip to Breakfast. Repeat.

Did 30~ runs and did not get it. And it seems that each run was all pancakes. I remember you mentioning that its 1 out of 4 chance of getting it. Unless I'm very unlucky, or I'm doing something wrong? Other than that, instead of skipping through living room, if i sleep through the day the breakfast gets back to normal and changes, eventually getting the yogurt cup.

Last edited:

sarge5186

Oct 19, 2017
whats the cheat for incest????
there is no cheat win it ask you must write She is your... "mother" He is your... "father" you can put the following

- Typing Mother for her and Father for him, the couple is composed by your Mother and Father.
- Typing only Mother, the couple is composed by your Mother and Step-Father.
- Typing only Father, the couple is composed by your Step-Mother and Father.
- Typing Aunt for her or Uncle for him or both, the couple is composed by your Aunt and Uncle
- Typing Sister for her, the couple is composed by your Sister and Brother-in-law.
- Typing Step-sister for her, the couple is composed by your Step-sister and Brother-in-law.
- Typing Sister-in-law for her, the couple is composed by your Sister-in-law and your Brother.
- (v 0.42.0+) Typing Grandmother for her, the couple is composed by your Grandmother and Grandfather.
- Typing none of the above, the couple is composed by your Landlady and Landlord.

Last edited:

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
You must have condoms in your inventory and, at the beginning of the game, you must have NOT checked the cuck checkbox
So I've been trying to get the Yogurt cup through skipping time in the living room. That's Breakfast > Living room > Skip to Breakfast. Repeat.

Did 30~ runs and did not get it. And it seems that each run was all pancakes. I remember you mentioning that its 1 out of 4 chance of getting it. Unless I'm very unlucky, or I'm doing something wrong? Other than that, instead of skipping through living room, if i sleep through the day the breakfast gets back to normal and changes, eventually getting the yogurt cup.
Skipping time in the Living Room does not affect random events, it is only meant for players to reach a certain part of the day, or a certain day, faster.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadDany

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I'm having trouble changing variables in the console and having the changes stick. Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
This leads me to the first point. Why would anyone bother writing a guide for the game for people who don't even bother reading the exact same answer a few comments above?
cos 95% members on this site are to lazy to read/search and a bunch of beggars asking for saves from us 5%
there actually play the games without cheat or strange mods

Reactions: paco.rerse

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Then send them. Multiple times I asked for someone to help me with pics and gifs, only a few stepped up, with a couple gifs/pics each. Also, this is a text-game, not a gif generator, so I refuse to add gifs that are not consistent with what is written.
Dude, it's your game, you are the one getting paid. If you want it to be text only that is fine but make it clear and don't try to shift the responsibility, it's YOUR game. There are also tons of sites to easily find stuff, it's frankly more time consuming than difficult I imagine.

Just off the top of my head.
realbooru
imagefap
the /gif/ and /r/ boards on 4chan (here you could outright ask for help)

Honestly just search for top gif sites and then if they aren't already in webm or mp4 format you can quickly compress them.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Dude, it's your game, you are the one getting paid. If you want it to be text only that is fine but make it clear and don't try to shift the responsibility, it's YOUR game. There are also tons of sites to easily find stuff, it's frankly more time consuming than difficult I imagine.

Just off the top of my head.
realbooru
imagefap
the /gif/ and /r/ boards on 4chan (here you could outright ask for help)

Honestly just search for top gif sites and then if they aren't already in webm or mp4 format you can quickly compress them.
I am aware of the existence of these sites. You guys do not seem to be aware of the lack of gifs that FIT what is written. Each gif I add takes me something like 1 to 3 hours of search, because it is hard to find "a brunette in a bathtub, her head tilted back, her eyes closed, getting throated, possibly pov style, with the guy not being disgusting, and no other detail breaking what is written".

As for the pay, the only ones complaining about the lack of gifs are exactly the ones who DON'T pay, so I address this issue as an issue I am not actually paid to solve.

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
I'm sorry if it has already been asked, but are they any plans on adding a sist-... ahem, a roomate?
I know you can change the relationship to that already, but I'd love to be able to play with an oblivious milf and an oblivious teen at the same time.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I'm sorry if it has already been asked, but are they any plans on adding a sist- a roomate?
I know you can change the relationship to that already, but I'd love to be able to play with an oblivious milf and an oblivious teen at the same time.
i must say your question are confusing
you want MyObliviousDeveloper
to add a sister ????
then i am with u
but since he also added grandma=Gilf i would also like to see that
instead of just name them

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I'm sorry if it has already been asked, but are they any plans on adding a sist-... ahem, a roomate?
My position is "IF a sister will be added, it will only be for 'canon' roles". Meaning, only if you choose Mother and Father for the couple. Now, on the "if", I don't think it will happen soon, because I want to fill a bit of the day for fem-landlord, apart from more content for the landlady. Adding a sister would entail a workload I cannot commit to as of now, although I am the first who would love some oblivious MILF+teen+MC threesome.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes