MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
She's never going to make those damn pancakes!
Ahahahah, I feel your pain.

Breakfast has 20% chance of pancakes, 40% chance of yogurt, 20% chance of milk, 40% of others.

This should also answer to this other question
Is there a way to start the pancake breakfast? Or is it random? I tried every day of the week multiple times
For this bug, I believe it has something to do with your end, but I will look into it and see if I can get you playing. It is definitely not because of the browser, since I use Firefox and Chrome myself, without any issue.

I tried the online version on Firefox, Chrome and Brave and I can't play it because it gives this error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Good concept and kudos for your 1st game.

Dunno if this will break the game concept, but how about foster parents?

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Good concept and kudos for your 1st game.

Dunno if this will break the game concept, but how about foster parents?
Since there is no mention of being their direct offspring (at least I think there isn't), and given that the cheat codes only change the way you refer to them (apart from a couple sentences, to expand soon), I think there would be no difference between parents and foster parents variants. It's not like you call them foster dad and foster mom.

But I will add them if I think there'll be a good way of inserting a mom- foster mom- son threesome, or something like that.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I tried the online version on Firefox, Chrome and Brave and I can't play it because it gives this error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We think it has to do with the fact that you are playing with your browser in Incognito, which has known issues with itch as a platform. Solution: Download the file for free and use that, or stop using Incognito mode.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes