MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.60.0 (Public)
  • Added Saturday Late Afternoon Pool variant "Use your own lotion"
  • Added Evening Living Room > Dare her to guess who is touching her (Commission)
  • Added Saturday First Afternoon Garden event "A snake bit my crotch!"
  • Added back the MOM Jobs chapter, accessible from the sidebar.
  • Now "mom" and "dad" also work as titles at game start.
  • Added Saturday First Afternoon Garden event "A good hammering" (Skinship 9, Feminization required)
  • Fixed small bugs and typos

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
You take your chance and politely leave the happy couple to their flirting, as your landlady seems to prefer, leaving the actual job undone once again, to your father's ultimate disappointment.
See how it says 'landlady" there, it used "mom" throughout the whole scene, except here at the very end.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
See how it says 'landlady" there, it used "mom" throughout the whole scene, except here at the very end.
Thanks. I wrote that last part on my phone on my way back from work and it must have "corrected" the dollar sign (for the variable) out of it. How did you like the rest of the chapter?

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I'm assuming I must be stupid because I cannot figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do. How do I level up skinship, clumsy etc... will events appear as I play long enough or am I missing something?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm assuming I must be stupid because I cannot figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do. How do I level up skinship, clumsy etc... will events appear as I play long enough or am I missing something?
You just need to play more, and keep trying every event, leveling up is very slow though.

Na6game

Mar 17, 2019
I think the experience system needs improvement
I want to enjoy all the events at the same pace, but if I run one event and another, the results will be different due to the level change.
It can be said that it is natural, but for me, who prefers slow burn, such a quick change is not pleasant.
This problem is especially exacerbated as updates progress and content is added. For example, even if I want to see the reaction corresponding to level 1 in all events, after I proceed with one event, I am forced to see the reaction of the next level instead of the reaction of the first level in other events. This is rather toxic for a user like me who leisurely enjoys the speed of corruption.
Therefore, personally, I wish there was a change in the experience point system.

(I am not good at english. sorry if there is english problem o_O )

pieperpeeper

May 17, 2017
so...any expansion on the shared seat during the dinner time event? Like a force butt-job or ripped pants penetration as the hero already started the movement while the landlady sits on his lap.

Reactions: StratoSquir

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Tried it for the first time and it hit just right. Haven't finished everything possible yet so I can't give an opinion on what this update was but just wanted to let you know it was great my guy
Thank you, I hope you will stick around and see where this goes. Join our community on Discord if you feel like it, also for quick and easy questions and fixes.
Where are saves located?
Saves are stored in the balls /s

Jokes aside, you should save them to disk if you want to be sure you keep them.
I think the experience system needs improvement
I want to enjoy all the events at the same pace, but if I run one event and another, the results will be different due to the level change.
It can be said that it is natural, but for me, who prefers slow burn, such a quick change is not pleasant.
This problem is especially exacerbated as updates progress and content is added. For example, even if I want to see the reaction corresponding to level 1 in all events, after I proceed with one event, I am forced to see the reaction of the next level instead of the reaction of the first level in other events. This is rather toxic for a user like me who leisurely enjoys the speed of corruption.
Therefore, personally, I wish there was a change in the experience point system.

(I am not good at english. sorry if there is english problem o_O )
>leveling up is too fast, but other people think...
leveling up is very slow though.
While backers think it is just right, so I keep it as is.
Does anyone has a guide or walkthrough for the game ?
No
how to get achievement " M.O.M. The Amnesiac Hooker "?
Saturday Breakfast Attic, mess with the window > Saturday Pre Lunch Attic, the window (50% chance) knocks her head and she gets amnesia, convince her she's a hooker.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Why would you need that? Just choose the cheat start and you basically have every scene unlocked from the start.
Not really. I started a fresh game, all cheats, and end up still stuck on the "help with SpankBank" path. The only option it ever gives is "Nevermind."

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes